Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave, you can lock this thread.This is a dead thread.Yeah, as dead as the POTA line.Its obvious now,after nearly one year of rather weak attempts to resurrect this line,the protagonists of this thread have failed miserably.So,I, the GREAT SHAI HULUD HIMSELF WOULD LIKE TO FORMALLY ANNOUNCE:

THE END of the ape army.

Adieu.

I call upon all "true" sci-fi enthusiasts, human and simian, to unite under the ape flag to banish and destroy the kurgan insurgence as well as revive our fight with Sideshow to continue the line. Now,
FIGHT LIKE APES!!!

Fools !!! Dont you Know who we are???

Were the Kurgan Crusaders, B**** !

How sorry and low you must feel....You must join together in order to have a fools hope.....Have your "lightsaber pajama parties" & your "ape sleepovers"....We have kept to ourselves and stayed on our thread, untill worthless ape pukes invaded OUR thread...Have your sad fun as I can see that you are hurt by for utter and complete failure at trying to revive the ape line...As for you SW fan...mind you tongue and go back to your SW forums...as we do not need you nor the ape impeading on our Crusade!!!

This is last time I will post in this thread as it is a complete waste of my time, and I call upon you fellow crusaders to leave these sad apes behind, and focus on our quest!!!

Crusaders!!! Do not waste posts on their puny threads... all you do is bring attention to their weak cause!!! Forget the Apes, let them fling poo and pretend every film past the original didn't suck donkey junk!!! At least we are honest, only one necessary character remains...​

MED-F'n-IEVAL KURGAN!!!

10,000 views in 1 year, pshhh... try over 3,000 in 8 days ^^^^^^es!!!

THE MEDIEVAL KURGAN CRUSADE!!!

hl-kurgan.jpg

No hijacking other campaign threads!!!:monkey4

Men wearing skirts don't belong in this thread!

Picture209.jpg

Take your sissy selves back to your shabby five figures empty license!

WTF !!!!

I'D REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THOSE SILLY APES ARE DOING WITH JASON VOORHEES MASK???

WAS THIS DIRECTLY DEDICATED TO ME ?!?!?!?

THATS NOT FUNNY....

:lol good times :lol

Someone needs to call Angel, Jungle Jom, Iron Man, Proto Zauis, Dr. Z, and everyone else that missed this exciting news! Wake them up and shake them from their dreams.

Someone needs to call Angel, Jungle Jom, Iron Man, Proto Zauis, Dr. Z, and everyone else that missed this exciting news! Wake them up and shake them from their dreams.

I see the partial rebirth of the Apes... I just was wishing we'd see more 1/6th figures.

I don't have room for the larger scale. I'm glad the line is still alive.

Thanks I-man, you kept this thing going!

I haven't seen it yet because I'm on the west coast, but today Rachel Ray had an audience member dressed in ape makeup and gave away the Blu-Ray set to the entire audience.

I haven't seen it yet because I'm on the west coast, but today Rachel Ray had an audience member dressed in ape makeup and gave away the Blu-Ray set to the entire audience.

Haha, thats very cool. For once I wish I was on the Rachel Ray Show.

Here's another chance for everyone to poke fun at me. I only collect 1/6 scale. I don't know what a Premium Format Figure even is. Based on Ironman's response it's not 1/6... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

This might be a tough Battle due to the fact that these will be expensive. I was hoping to use my $200. Gift Certificate for this but I was told I must use it by 12/31/08. That's not a lot of time that SS allotted me. :confused: :monkey2

I don't know, if these look great they may take off. There are a lot of PF collectors out there now. I just wish I could afford them. I'm anxious to see these now. Who will be the first? It would be cool if SS started making their PF's compatible to modulate together so they either stand on their own or when combined with other PF's of the same license they form a diorama scene. Just my 2 cents.

It would be great if we could get an SS representative to stop back in this Thread and check to see what us Loyal Fans are asking for. I know Chris, Q, and Dusty used to check in so hopefully they'll be back.

If there is a God, and it is General Ursus, please let it have the correct helmet with a kick ass havelock and yummy everything. I don't care if it's PF...I just want a damned good looking ape to feast my eyes on.

Last edited:
PZ is going to faint he finds out if he hasn't already. Maybe somebody better revive him with some smelling salts! Anybody in his area?

Here's another chance for everyone to poke fun at me. I only collect 1/6 scale. I don't know what a Premium Format Figure even is. Based on Ironman's response it's not 1/6... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I don't collect PF either but if it's a feast for my eyes, and it is an APE, I'm all over it:banana:banana:banana

(Oh...and I didn't know what the heck a PF was until I won an Ace Frehley PF)...:D

I'm all dressed up for Halloween at the office. Nobody knows who I am. Somebody said I was a fembot. I beg to differ!! :(

Back