Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stickman - I went out today and bought those long screws and the itty bitty washers so I can mount your brake pads on the wagon tonite. Then it's time to box it up. :emperor

Jess - my missing package just turned up today in the mail. (Remember the red jumpsuit I ordered on eBay that I told you about?) The U.S. mail claims they delivered it several weeks ago, but it just showed up today. I'm glad it's here. Suddenly, I have a new Conquest gorilla! :banana:banana:banana

That's a relief!! You said your neighbors had not mentioned anything!! :banana

My new Thunderbolt horsie showed up today as well.
Lucky!! :banana:)

Congratulations on both counts

I want to start making these Caesar statues. I'm still waiting for delivery on the resin I ordered nearly 2 weeks ago. I just received notification from Monster Makers that this is a very busy this time of year for them due to all the halloween orders they get. By this time next week, I hope to show all you ape fans the new statue. Thanks to all who ordered them from me. :peace

Did you guys see this neat-o photo yet?

2071_1.jpg

It's now official! I'm done with my 2nd ape wagon! Denise got her hooks into a monster sized box and I’ve got the packing peanuts ready! I’m going to box that puppy up tomorrow after the apoxie dries. The brake pads are mounted and looking good Sticks. :bunnydanc:elefant:bunnydanc

PZ is going to faint he finds out if he hasn't already. Maybe somebody better revive him with some smelling salts! Anybody in his area?

Thanks for your thoughts, Jess. I've been out of the loop of this thread for quite some time.

Actually, Mat Falls told me of the the planned PF line back at SDCC this year in July. Boy, was I absolutely FLOORED!!!

When he told me I thought it was in confidence, right after I gave him the photo album, so I felt I really couldn't tell my Ape brethren. I've been SO wanting to tell you guys...

It was funny, my very first conversation with Mat at SDCC back in 2005 was about what happened to the planned PF line that was in the original announcement of the Sideshow's Ape license. At the time he said that the figures never got past the planning stages.

As for who the first PF is going to be, well... I'm thinking that it might be either Dr. Zaius or Cornelius since they were the first two that they originally planning to make. It comes as no surprise as to who I'm pulling for. :rolleyes:

Who ever they decide to make, I will ordered it without hesitation. :D

Jess - my missing package just turned up today in the mail. (Remember the red jumpsuit I ordered on eBay that I told you about?) The U.S. mail claims they delivered it several weeks ago, but it just showed up today. I'm glad it's here. Suddenly, I have a new Conquest gorilla! :banana:banana:banana

My new Thunderbolt horsie showed up today as well. :)

Merry Christmas!!!

Back