Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jess! You look very sexy in your outfit. Very Nice!:naughty

:monkey3 That only happens once a year. Thank you though. And Angel, yes...the goal this year is to look 24. Next year it will be easier, when I turn 43...the goal for next year would be to look 34.:joy

Have you ever given this any thought? Perhaps the mutants were creating the lightning storms with no rain, and even the avalanches. In the book, they created walls of ice!

Angel, I have always thought that, because the mutants were trying to scare away the ANSAnauts and were just doing thought projections to protect themselves.

I enjoyed the comic balloons you guys posted. I'll see you tomorrow. I'm going to try to reupholster two seat cushions of my dining chairs and sew one pair of PJs...and maybe a little bit of action figure crafting inbetween.

I just picked up Zaius, Cornelius and Zira for $58 shipped!!! These are my first POTA figures. Although these are pretty old figs, they look great. Did I make a good purchase???

Reinhardt - Congrats on the new ape figures? Under $20 each and shipped to your door! If they're new, that's a good bargain.

However, It is possible to win BIG on eBay! I won a used Sideshow Cornelius, Gorilla, General Ursus, Dr. Zaius and a Caesar for a grand total of $41.00 + actual shipping. :woo

What planet are we on?

I had a horrid night, near zero real sleep. My brother found a lost ferret so I had to keep my cat in my room but he wanted in, out, in, out every ten minutes. :mad: :banghead. LOL. I know it's not his fault but wow.

Angel these bubble captions are great. I have to show my brother what you wrote. LOL he'll love it.

I just picked up Zaius, Cornelius and Zira for $58 shipped!!! These are my first POTA figures. Although these are pretty old figs, they look great. Did I make a good purchase???

YOU made a GREAT purchase. I hope you really enjoy them. Do you plan on opening them? Lets us know what you think.

Hey Kfog, could you give us a photo of Monkey Depot, and Toy Anxiety. It would be great to see their shops. Thanks

:monkey3 That only happens once a year. Thank you though. And Angel, yes...the goal this year is to look 24. Next year it will be easier, when I turn 43...the goal for next year would be to look 34.:joy

I don't think you'll have any problem with that Jessica. You're like a fine bottle of wine.

Enaud – How are your many ape projects coming along?

Eh....they're coming along...

My #1 distraction from ape projects has been me working on my shed & converting it into a proper workshop.I've been fixing windows,building shelves & a workbench,as well as pulling my larger tools out of storage & trying to come up with a plan on how I want to have the place layed out & organized.I'm doing these things as I'm trying to clean the place out so I find myself shifting alot of things around to be able to work in certain areas.But it is taking shape.
One cool thing is that I found an old 5 gallon pressure pot that I totally forgot I had.I plan to clean it up & make the proper mods to it for pressure casting.:D

I finally recieved the tiny eye screws for the raft project.I have things ready to make a mold for the orrs...I just have to take the time to do it.
While in down time on that,I started a 1:1 scale project that isn't far from being complete that I think you all will get a kick out of.

Last edited:

congratulations on your purchases. You did swell. (better than me!!)

I'm off to forage for a late breakfast, then I'll try to reupholster two dining room chair cushions...and do a Mego Taylor blanket/outfit.

I just had a guy put a Black beard and mustache on these sculpts and then make Afro hair to boot. I just need to paint the face and make the eyes brown to accomplish my version of "Dodge". Here are some pics!:banana

Kfog-What head did you use for Dodge?

Back