Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks 4 the package angel, everything looks just great. Tried calling you to say thanks but no one picked up the phone. Have a great weekend and I'll talk to you soon.

P.S. Maybe you could use a plastic dog beside Arno once you're done with him! :ruff

I'm glad you got the package Shompdog. When we're on the internet here, you can't call us. I'll call you tonight buddy, I have to leave right now to pick up my daugther. Talk to you soon.

Last edited:
Am I glad Halloween is over! Yay. Now I can go back to my ape stuff. I've got so many targets in my crosshairs...

Some ape-related, some not.
I've got a pair of PJs that I owe a friend (easy).
I've got to finish reupholstering the dining room chairs...there are six of them!!

Ape-related
Cornelius' suit needs some taming...
I've got my chimp shoes that I need to finish...
I've got a Mego Taylor blanket/outfit...and I need to make one for Snick's Taylor...
A Mego Brent 2-piece outfit...
My Dr. Zaius gloves...

So many more things to do I'm not listing. I will go through them one by one. Today I have to go to my nephew's b-day party, so not much crafting at all planned today.

Here are office photos from the party yesterday. I am so brave to wear the outfit I made. My sister glued me into the outfit that morning. Long story.
IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4806.jpg

Here are office photos from the party yesterday. I am so brave to wear the outfit I made. My sister glued me into the outfit that morning. Long story.
IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4806.jpg

Awesome photos Jess.

You look great! Great job on the wig and outfit.

IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4806.jpg

Hey Jess! You look very sexy in your outfit. Very Nice!:naughty

Sticks I wanted to try something like that in Paint. It's crude, I like your way of doing it with the balloon box outlined in black. :cool:

It's a program that came with my OS on my Mac when I got it. It's called comic life. I'll make some comics soon. Do you remember this? I know it's kinda corny but it gives you an idea of just a few things that it can do. It's very user friendly, like everything on a Mac.

Page_1.jpg

StickmansStarWars2.jpg

Back