Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't sleep. That's okay, I'm going to make use of that extra hour we were all given this weekend! I'm watching the Los Angeles Kings on TV while working on the hair of Burke, Arno and the Caesar Statue.

I can't sleep. That's okay, I'm going to make use of that extra hour we were all given this weekend! I'm watching the Los Angeles Kings on TV while working on the hair of Burke, Arno and the Caesar Statue.

I'm watching the Wedding Singer. :D

I'm trying to think what scene I want to film first.

I hope I don't get in trouble with this one. Maybe you could help with a better caption?
Page_1-3.jpg

How about this? I'm trying...

That's great. I need to figure out a way to rotate the picture so there isn't that large white wasted space. I want to do a lot more like theses for the down days.

We should come up with a word of the day thing and then try to capture that saying or phrase in a single shot.

Hmmm. The box that says your words here was supposed to read, "Why the first Zira didn't quite work out." Oh I see you quoted the first edit of the picture before I corrected it. It's corrected on the picture above. See what I mean?

Last edited:
Here's a behind the scene Photo. This is my brother working on the set. I'll post one we can play with right now.
IMG_0604.jpg

Have you ever given this any thought? Perhaps the mutants were creating the lightning storms with no rain, and even the avalanches. In the book, they created walls of ice!

Last edited:
I think this one will be perfect. What can you come up with?

I'll post what I came up with.
IMG_2230.jpg

Here's my caption. I don't know why I'm getting that bar up top. I guess I have something to work on.

Page_1-4.jpg

Have you ever given this any thought? Perhaps the mutants were creating the lightning storms with no rain, and even the avalanches. In the book, they created walls of ice!

That is very possible and interesting to think about. I doubt they intended for that to be the case but it sure is plausible. I like this idea.

Alright Angel, I have to sign off for the night. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Good night buddy.

We both know it wasn't written to be that way, but I like to think they did. It actually fits in with the storyline as you watch it. The mutants are trying to scare them away.:horror

Back