Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Hasslein! I meant to put Angels quote up there and not yours. By the way, I don't "need" leverage from you. I have dealt with and known Angel longer than anyone on this thread. Don't get your panties in a bunch there fella!:confused:

Who is that directed to? Me? What does it mean?

It means, oh fudge! I'm going to have to bleed more money again. That's all. Just me saying darn it, just my poor pathetic circumstances and me wanting more than what I can manage, is all. :google

Sorry. My fingers type faster than I can think.

The end of the "Chelsea Lately" Tonight had her sidekick "Chewie" being made up in a full chimpanzee appliance.

First "Rachel Ray" and now "Chelsea Lately"???

Could we be seeing a "Resurgencs of the Apes"????????????

Brian (from Apemania) told us about that...but I didn't know when it was going to be, JJ. I hope they replay it tonight.

It means, oh fudge! I'm going to have to bleed more money again. That's all. Just me saying darn it, just my poor pathetic circumstances and me wanting more than what I can manage, is all. :google

Sorry. My fingers type faster than I can think.

I knew it wasn't a personal attack, I just didn't understand what you meant. I thought maybe you meant, bite me - you should be happy they are releasing it. :rotfl

Darn. I have to stay up longer. That Chelsea Lately show didn't have Chewie getting made up...there's another one in half an hour....:(

I hope we don't have piano practice tomorrow at 9. Maybe the piano teacher will reschedule to Sunday afternoon. That would work better for me so I can kind of sleep in...:angelsmil

I forgot to say that I found Dr. Zaius on my front porch this afternoon when I got home. My exclusive Dr. Zaius that I ordered a LONG time ago finally converted. Yay!

And, I also brought home the mannequin head that I ordered from Evilbay so that I could have someplace safe to store or style the pricey wig I bought for Zira's outfit! Another yay!

Is your gift card good on pre-orders? All of the cards I've ever received from Sideshow are good for only specific in-stock items.

It says it's good for pre-orders. I have till 12/31. And I have to use all of it. Hmmm What to do....:confused::confused:

Angel--I went to the fabric store today and got myself some fake leather that I will be using for the Mego scale President of the Assembly. It only cost $4. (I didn't have the right colored leather in the house)....just getting ready for the Mego that is enroute...

It says it's good for pre-orders. I have till 12/31. And I have to use all of it. Hmmm What to do....:confused::confused:

You mentioned that you were thinking of the Han in Carbonite environment as an option. Do yo have the rest of the Jabba's palace envirionment?

Here's the mock up of the assistant's outfit:
DrGalen136-1.jpg

And here's the new one using the shirt I found at Goodwill. You can kind of see Dr. Galen's outfit in the photos, too. I still have to finish the edges and add snaps or ties to the back.
DrGalen148-1.jpg

DrGalen149.jpg

Those are just fabric scissors I cut up for inside her front pocket.
DrGalen150.jpg

Hey Jess! Where did you end up getting your material for the apron? Thankeeeew!:confused:

What a yucky day for me... :sick

I've been watching "Make my Saturday" on AMC all morning featuring Clint Eastwood. I ended up watching "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly," "A Fistful of Dollars” and “Hang'em High."

First time I ever saw any of this Clint Eastwood movies, and loved "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly", I need to see it from the very beginning now. :gun

Hi Angel! Now you know who those three sculpts were made from that I posted earlier!:D

Here's the mock up of the assistant's outfit:
DrGalen136-1.jpg

And here's the new one using the shirt I found at Goodwill. You can kind of see Dr. Galen's outfit in the photos, too. I still have to finish the edges and add snaps or ties to the back.
DrGalen148-1.jpg

DrGalen149.jpg

Those are just fabric scissors I cut up for inside her front pocket.
DrGalen150.jpg

Shouldn't that beast be muzzled?

Great job Jess!

It likes like he has broken ribs!?!?!? :(

Back