Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those films were made in Italy? Is that what you're saying?

Yeah, you've never heard that term? My favorite Slap Stick Spaghetti Western is "They Call me Trinity." :lol Filmed in Italy because it was cheaper and they thought it best matched the Americas landscape. Half the talent didn't even speak English. That's ADR for you. Automated dialogue replacement or Additional dialogue recording

LOL, I was gonna have the caption Ohh, A new tennis racket.

Tuesday the mothership arrives. How should I unpick it?

When the mothership arrives... do not jump up and down on the box showing your excitement. That would be very bad....

Instead, open it very carefully and put the packing peanuts back into the LARGE plastic bag that they came in. I folded up and stuck it in the box for you. As long as you're careful, you'll do fine. :duh

Get back to work :whip

Ex-tra! Ex-tra! Read -all -about- it!

Ape City to be resurrected!

-Living quarters to go into disarray!

Ex-tra! Ex-tra!

The end of Humanity is near!

Scientist say Gorillas on the rise!

Yes sir. Here's a new bubble, it's your turn lol.

Page_1-5.jpg

I wonder if Nova asked Taylor that very same question?:rotfl

Last edited:
What a yucky day for me... :sick

I've been watching "Make my Saturday" on AMC all morning featuring Clint Eastwood. I ended up watching "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly," "A Fistful of Dollars” and “Hang'em High."

First time I ever saw any of this Clint Eastwood movies, and loved "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly", I need to see it from the very beginning now. :gun

I hope this doesn't sound self-indulgent, but last November I got a chance to be a Cop(SAG background) in "Changeling" which is an awesome flick. You should check it out. My hair was really long and I let them cut it in order to work on an Eastwood Film, and it was one of the greatest experiences in my life. He truly is one of my heroes and I think the best filmmaker out there now. He even wrote the score, and it is simple and beautiful. Just an interesting bit about the way he works, maybe you didn't know, I didn't, He works straight thru the day, doesn't break for lunch until the end of the day, pays all the union penalties and still brings the film in under budget. The few days I worked he sat next to me and was telling me about the Gossling film, the one with the "real girl" doll, I don't remember the name. Classy and talented guy.

Last edited:
Jess - Dr. Galens apron came out soooooo good! That is so :censored cool! I made Dr. Galens sleeveless burgandy shirt for the under the custom apron you created for me.

Will the female chimp be able to wear the Sideshow brown Zira sweater under that hospital smock? The grey one looks roomy enough, but the green one seems to be a tighter fit.

Any pictures of the purple "poncho" yet?:monkey3

Possibly...not sure! I will have to check it out. It's the exact same pattern. The green looks less roomy because of the way I closed it off in the back. I will add ties to the back so the fit does not have to be so narrow.

I will try to finish the apron and smock tonight, so that I could work on the purple poncho tomorrow. I'm not sure if I have a great photo of that. I will have to dig around.

Angel, I only have this for a reference:

57_1.jpg

If you have any clearer shots, especially of the sides of the outfit, since I can't really tell if it slips on like a poncho...

Angel, got the photo references--they are great!! I'm going to draw them now to burn the image in my mind so that I could cut out the pattern tomorrow.

Angel--I redid the sleeves to the assistant's garb to accomodate the Sideshow Zira brown undergarment. You will just need to slim down the A-line of the Sideshow skirt to make it more of a pencil skirt, and it should work. I also added two ties to the back of the outfit. I think I will remove the top tie and add snaps instead...it looks neater than the two tie-backs.

Angel--I redid the sleeves to the assistant's garb to accomodate the Sideshow Zira brown undergarment. You will just need to slim down the A-line of the Sideshow skirt to make it more of a pencil skirt, and it should work. I also added two ties to the back of the outfit. I think I will remove the top tie and add snaps instead...it looks neater than the two tie-backs.

Thank you Jess. I really appreciate the extra effort you put forth (for me) in tweaking her hospital garment. :bunnydanc:elefant:bunnydanc

Hasslein - You can add that “tear” yourself by experimenting with a small droplet of hot glue (or perhaps a droplet of silicone sealant) and then add a bit of clear gloss for the trail of the artificial tear.

Yeah, that's what I meant, do I want to add a tear, or not...

I can't wait to see what your extra goes for on ebay, I'll bet it'll be HUGE.

Back