Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 cartons. You need that many gorillas to fill up the church, no? Those screenshots you sent me, I counted a batch of 18 gorillas. It would be so much fun making those circular pews.

I can't wait until that Mego is delivered to my house. I really want to work on the President of the Assembly.

O.K., Soon I'll be pulling out the army, and I know it can turn into a mess quickly. I'll have to see how many gorillas I have. I'm think only around 12-18.

How did your new flag and that red Uniform turn out?

I worked on the shoulder seams of the gorilla horse jockey today in an effort to remove the "ACE FREHLEY" look in his shoulders. I'll take some pix soon of this red gorilla and the flag. The flag was simple and fun. I even put a rope tie lashing over the poles were the horizontal pole meets the vertical one. I also used black thread and gave it a look like my other ape flags. Did you ever get out the black thread for your ape flags?

You know what big guy, I was just thinking that when I read this. No I didn't, when I see your picture I'll know more what to expect. I want to do that to those flags. for they will surely be in an upcoming scene!

It's midnight here. I better scuttle my butt to bed. I have to put away the sewing area, too, before I hit the sack. Good night, guys.

Oh wait. Dang...it's only 11. I haven't changed the clock yet.

I have to take the kids to see Madagascar next Saturday. I'm not really looking forward to it. The first one sucked...but I hear there is a Planet of the Apes reference in the movie.

It's midnight here. I better scuttle my butt to bed. I have to put away the sewing area, too, before I hit the sack. Good night, guys.

Oh wait. Dang...it's only 11. I haven't changed the clock yet.

Yes may this ape circle close for the evening. Good night all Ape Freaks where ever you are.

Back