Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made this really fantastic cake guys. It had vodka and kahlua...and the icing was made out of kahlua and powdered sugar. It tasted SOOOOOOO goood!

Good night and sleep well. I'll finish up the outfits tomorrow for you Angel so I could mail them out--with the sunglasses, too. I almost forgot about those.

Then I want to work on all of the outfits I promised Snick. I dug up and found all the pattern pieces to C's jacket.

Hi Angel! I have a very important PM for you. Please check it ASAP, Thanks.

I thought I sensed a subliminal message of a pending CONTEST. I love contests. Unless I'm banned again. :monkey2
Gorillas? Alas, not hundreds Angel. I'm probably hovering between 30-40.
Heading out with the family to view Madagascar2. Wasn't all that excited about, but, if there's a POTA reference....
Hope to catch you all later.

Wow, there was alot of activity last night. I signed off too early.

Jess the Minister gown is cool. But its time for my lawgiver inquiry again. Where is your lawgiver?

For the tear, now I'm thinking I want something removeable, so I'm thinking of using a piece of the sticky silicone adhesive that fox uses on their dvd packaging to attach lenticular covers, or paper inserts on the back of the packaging.. You know what I'm talikng about? Its like a sticky clear rubber band. I can cut it & If I don't like it it comes right off.

Yes, Changeling is the Angelina film.

I love the lighting test. Its as if Fellini did toyfare's twisted theatre..

I'm still thinking about another ape contest. Not sure what to do for the next contest just yet. I want people to get involved and not simply answer a question.

1. Perhaps a simple random drawing? (Seems to easy and very boring.)

2. Perhaps a contest entry such as a funny ape photo? (This seems better.)

3. Perhaps a simple ape project you make from scratch and I judge my favorite amongst all the entires?

That 3rd one might be cool as everyone who participates is an automatic winner. They get to keep whatever they create, but and I give out the GRAND PRIZE to my favorite project. Hmmmmm, this seems like an interesting way to get people involved. Sink or swim you apes. Sink or swim.

:angelsmil

Haven't done any crafting today towards action figures, but I did pump out two more chairs!! Two more chairs to go and then I can cross this off my list!! YEAH!!!

We're going to put on a movie today, and when our guest is gone I'm going to finish up the Minister's vestment.

Hasslein--that would be very cool to take a photo of Angel's Caesar in Roddy's garden. That would be so very very cool!!!

I will be on the lookout for the Flame horse...that would be super cool to have! I am, after all, a Fire Horse in the Chinese horoscope!! And, a gorilla on a galloping horse would photograph so very nicely!!

Ironman--that contest was the kiss and tell contest, where you take a photo of Sideshow dolls kissing.

How was Madagascar? Did it suck as much as the first one?

Maybe Ironman or KFOG can answer this. Is there a William Smith sculpt out there? He's another from the TV series I'd like to have. He's such a 70's icon. And has never let go of the tough guy image. At a convention in Pasadena years ago he said he thought it was so ridiculous that he (MR. Tough guy) was being pushed around by Roddy McDowall (someone maybe not quite so tough)...

I'll be sure to take a photo of your statue in front of the real statue in Roddy's Garden. How cool will that be?

Hasslein,

Angel's gotta love that idea! Taking a photo in front of the real statue, in Roddy's Garden! Wow! That's the ulitimate and sounds very cool! I know he's going to love that! I've got to call him about that! :duff

Maybe Ironman or KFOG can answer this. Is there a William Smith sculpt out there? He's another from the TV series I'd like to have. He's such a 70's icon. And has never let go of the tough guy image. At a convention in Pasadena years ago he said he thought it was so ridiculous that he (MR. Tough guy) was being pushed around by Roddy McDowall (someone maybe not quite so tough)...

In a word: NO

I have tried to rally enough following to get one sculpted a few times but no one seemed interested. Even had one guy tell me there was already one available from Hasbro's Men in Black series. :duh

Jess, also being subjective, I liked Madagascar. This one was a nice follow up, though the POTA reference was not exact and not one that I would have preferred.

Back