Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How've you been Shomp. Haven't heard from you since the early days when there were very few of us here. As opposed to now, when there's just "few" of us. :monkey3

Maybe Ironman or KFOG can answer this. Is there a William Smith sculpt out there? He's another from the TV series I'd like to have. He's such a 70's icon. And has never let go of the tough guy image. At a convention in Pasadena years ago he said he thought it was so ridiculous that he (MR. Tough guy) was being pushed around by Roddy McDowall (someone maybe not quite so tough)...

I am not sure Who William Smith is! I know about Will Smith.:confused:

The transformation has begun. Can anyone get me a shot of The Ape Police HQ from the television series. I would love to see what I can add. Thanks.

Last edited:
The transformation has begun. Can anyone get me a shot of The Ape Police HQ from the television series. I would love to see what I can add. Thanks.

IMG_7352.jpg

IMG_7667.jpg

OMG! To quote the BIGGEST Planet of the Apes fan I know... "That looks yummylicious!"

I wish you were here to help me out.

Tomorrow I plan on sculpting it into shape, then when my brother is ready he'll cover it with mâche.

My brother in law just called me and told to about your plans Hasslein. Be sure you take some really good photos for me! I'm going to love showing those photographs to people! (Big Caesar and little Caesar in Roddy's garden.) :cool:

:chew:chew:chew

You'll have to give me some good painting tips, so it looks good for the photo. I think I can do a good job if I'm coached.

IMG_7352.jpg

IMG_7667.jpg

Hi Adam! Gotta love that Apes structure! What a talent! I also love the Roman Legionaires and is the MAC computer an imac or emac? I used one just like that on my old job. You can take pictures of yourself from it.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Back