Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wooohooo!
I get home from a crappy day at work to be greeted by a FZ Taylor on my doorstep.:banana

....made getting out of bed this morning worthwhile:lol

I've been working on my wagon. :) It's coming along. Any one have any straw they can send? lol

Wooohooo!
I get home from a crappy day at work to be greeted by a FZ Taylor on my doorstep.:banana

....made getting out of bed this morning worthwhile:lol

Very cool and congrats. Someone asked me about selling a FZ taylor before I went back east, months ago. I don't remember who they were, I was so busy then.

FZ Taylor is cool.

Hasslein, Is your signature a projection of Caesar on your wall? If so, what size film is that? S8MM, or 16MM?

I have been working hard on my chimp boots, guys! Here is the first of them...for my right foot. I will add a leather sole and spray the bottom of it with Plastidip so that I won't slip. :banana :banana :banana

IMG_5031.jpg

IMG_5032.jpg

I still have to trim the zipper and hem the top of the boots, but they are knee high.

You must be half mutant, I was just surfing for these because I saw that they were selling on ebay, and I couldn't find him. That's awfully pricey!

I was wondering if Jessica could change the Mugato Figure into a POTA Gorilla. I just got wave 1 of Gorilla soldier and Cornelius in the mail yesterday. :banana

I think that it is because it is an "Exclusive". Pricey is right though. By the way, Michaels has what I refer to as 1/6th scale and Mego scale Hay Bales!:D

You know what would be funny is if everyone on this thread had a picture of themselves stationed at their computer and then put in on as their Avatar. That would be like looking at the person You are writing. How about doing this for a week?:confused:

You know what would be funny is if everyone on this thread had a picture of themselves stationed at their computer and then put in on as their Avatar. That would be like looking at the person You are writing. How about doing this for a week?:confused:

Kfog, I think this is close enough for that: :google

Back