Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad you guys were able to put those gift cards to good use. :banana:banana:banana

I still have two $50 gift cards available to anyone who wants them. Unfortunately that leaves out Angel, Jess and Ironman since they have already redeemed gift cards from SDCC. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Anybody else? :naughty

PM me. :D

Thanks a million PZ, That's awesome, but I'm set too.

Yes, THANKS PZ. I can't recall if I thanked you already. So if I did you get a wel deservred second helping.
Maybe Hot Toys will get around to trying child apes too so we can all add them into our colletions. Think it possible? Real longshot I know.

I'm glad you guys were able to put those gift cards to good use. :banana:banana:banana

I still have two $50 gift cards available to anyone who wants them. Unfortunately that leaves out Angel, Jess and Ironman since they have already redeemed gift cards from SDCC. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Hello Proto! Do You still have any gift cards left?

Darkness, those photos of your work are very lovely. Did you do the masks too? That was a fantastic Dr. Zaius mask there!!!

Thank you very much PZ. That was so very nice of you to take care of your ape brethren. You will be happy to see the apes I make out of them.

Darkness, those photos of your work are very lovely. Did you do the masks too? That was a fantastic Dr. Zaius mask there!!!

Thank you (and the others) Thanks y’all.

The masks/heads were done by an artist in Dallas, TX. I only built the bodies/forms for the costumes. It was neat to work with the real costumes.

Wow. I have never held an original costume before. I hope you took lots of photos of the costumes!! (Inside and out), in case you needed to make one for yourself later.

I wonder...do you still have contact with that artist? I wonder if he would be able to sculpt more masks and wonder how much he would charge.

I wonder...do you still have contact with that artist? I wonder if he would be able to sculpt more masks and wonder how much he would charge.

No, sorry. :( One company asked me to contribute my part and gave me the heads to install. Then the finished products (in 1998) went to the movie studios in Dallas (Las Colinas).

Thanks again.

Worked on Galen a little bit last night. It had been so many days since the last time I sculpted, I was kind of afraid if the magic was still there or not.

I was thinking also of squeezing off the eyebrows of Ursus with a pair of strong pliers instead of whacking his head with a hammer. So many things to think about that I am running on very little sleep today...

Back