Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, I can't believe that this thread is being threaten to be locked down. What the hell?

Dave are you serious? Is our "little thread that could" really that irritating to the rest of the forum members?

What did we do wrong? Who are we hurting, exactly? The tone within the thread has always been repectful and civil...except for perhaps during the Great Kurgan War... and the less that is said about that the better. :rolleyes:

And the custom work displayed on the thread using Sideshow's 12" figure line has been a source of inspiration to many Freak members... including me.

Originally I was against the idea of a separate forum section. I figured that the one thread was enough for the handful of people that continue to contribute to it. The thread stands as a solid testament of the enduring legacy of Sideshow's Ape line. However, if we are seriously being threaten with closure then I would whole heartedly back a forum move. It can't be any less visited than the whole Whedonville or the Military sections.

If the thread does get locked down and we are not awarded our own section within the Freaks forum, I'll probably leave the forum altogther... a forum I've been contributing to for nearly five years... just on principle alone.

C'mon Creech, we're just sharing some simian poop slinging banter. :monkey3

:lol

I just want to know whether I am supposed to be inside the cage or outside. It's getting harder to work out if I'm an animal or a human. Why was I born so ugly? Give the Planet of the Apes sanctuary. :peace

If Whedonville still has it's own forum, then POTA should definitely get one. At least it actually has new product to discuss.

Re: Planet of the Apes - customs

This is not a POTA only forum,making so many threads wasnt necessery.

Re: Planet of the Apes - customs

Dave said we didn't have enough topics to justify a thread, so, technically, all these threads are at his request.

Back