Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Dave! Please don't lock our thread down! We are all family here: I mean the entire forum, not just the Ape line. Sometimes family argue and fight, but we make up!
:family

"ged oudof meee" says the Ape

I don't like fake monkeys..

APE-Hode_ww258_zm1.jpg

I like this fake monkey...

4POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

3POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

2POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

1POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

12POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

11POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

10POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

9POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

8POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

7POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

I don't mean this to sho no disrespect to the SS Ape line because they have produced some excellent POTA figures but the HT Ursus has to be the most life like action figure I have ever seen made. I just hope the finish product looks just as good!

Re: Planet of the Apes Gorilla uniforms

This is rediculous.
I appreciate you want a new section but that will be Dave's ruling when he chooses. Quoting him, thowing a tantrum and obliterating a section to do it is both childish and very annoying.

Please, no more threads or I start merging/deleting.
Thank you
shell
x

This is rediculous.
I appreciate you want a new section but that will be Dave's ruling when he chooses. Quoting him, thowing a tantrum and obliterating a section to do it is both childish and very annoying.

Please, no more threads or I start merging/deleting.
Thank you
shell
x

Merging the threads is exactly what we originally did on our own that resulted in this in the first place. So, trying to show Dave of the possible variance in thread topics has you threatening us with either putting them back in one thread, which would show we don't deserve a forum, or deleting, which is as bad as Dave's wanting to lock it. I may have gone a bit post crazy, but you mods get a bit power hungry.

I think taking it upon yourself to spam the board into creating a new forum is a bit on the power hungry side, yeah?

Back