Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK guys...I ordered my Apemania Zira appliances today, along with tooth black. I also ordered prosthetic aide, glue remover, hair pieces, and grease makeup. Am I forgetting anything?????

I tried to find the fake leather swatch I made many many months ago. Couldn't find it....grrr...going to keep looking as I don't want to recreate the darn thing. I have enough fabric to do so but I don't want to re-do.

At least I found the plum colored fabric for Zira's Escape skirt and vest. Yay me!!

They did show the Battle extended cut during the Channel of the Apes weekend. It ends about 8 to 10 minutes to the running time, I think. But I think most of that footage is of the mutant that stay behind in the city and start that whole bomb worshipping thing. :rolleyes:

This cut of the film was available in that Caesar Head DVD set that came out a few years ago.

But I don't think any adding of footage could save this film. But I must admit, I watch this film more than I do Escape. And it has my second favorite orangutan in it. :D

True, I guess I should try and get my hands on that on DVD if I can as well. I know a lot of folks don't like it but I still enjoy viewing it. And its certainly more enjoyable for me than Escape.

True, I guess I should try and get my hands on that on DVD if I can as well. I know a lot of folks don't like it but I still enjoy viewing it. And its certainly more enjoyable for me than Escape.

I recorded that version of Battle, too. :rolleyes:

I see Escape at least four times a month, maybe more. I have not seen the complete Battle for years. It could be on but I can't concentrate on it from beginning to end.

pota_by_dusty_abell.jpg

Back