Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is my favorite Bob Larkin Apes cover art:

POTAMAGAZINE10.jpg

Ohh you deliciously crazy freak, lol :naughty

I remember feeling that way when I first opened the 1;6 Jabba. The fumes were nearly toxic. Lol.

My four year old, the biggest ape fan among my boys (still working to convert the other two) saw the Zira appliance and said, "Mmmmm! It smells good!!" :lol

I find it interesting that the Gorillas are carrying M16 A1 Rifles instead of the standard issue Rifles shown in Beneath. I really love the Graphics though!:confused:

BUT IT SHOULD!!!!! :rotfl[/QUOTE]

Haha, I love the color as it shows how powerful those Mutants can be, as long as you believe....

I loved all the art work on those old ExL comic books, that was one of the things I collected when I was younger. The covers were always the best.

It does look a lot better without any writing on it. IM I like your signature but it should read, "We're Taking Over." :)

When you can see the hairy hands like that and with Sal Mineo's gestural pose... that's one believable chimp on the beach. I really like that Dr. Milo photo.

I'm enjoying the magazine covers too, but the one with the crazed, shotgun toting gorilla grabbing that woman is actually Earl Norem, not Bob Larkin. And can a missile ever be too phallic?

My favorite cover is this one:

cover22.jpg

I have got to learn how to put the bigger pictures up on this forum. Anyone with the info please share!:cool::peace

Kfog, you have to open up a free account with a host imaging site, like photobucket. You upload your photos there. When you want to post a photo on a forum, you have to select the IMG code on your photo in the photobucket account as your link option.

That is a great photo of little Marcus. All the gorilla needs is a Santa Hat. :lol

Here is another simian friend, this one's from Oz.
Gentle Giants sure did a nice job on him. I wish I could - but I'm already committed to HT's Apes. He looks very cool doesn't he?

yhst-51568362379717_2039_376797100.jpg
This polystone simian with wings is roughly 9' in total height, with a colorful 12' wing span! This limited edition sports a hand sewn fabric vest and perfectly stitched hat. A fierce collectible from the land of Oz! Painted and ready to display.

Back