Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angel--I need you to repost that black and white mutant image from Ironman. I need it for my class. Thought I e-mailed it to myself but can't find it....so can you do that? It was a striking black and white image and it was going to be for one of your t-shirts...

Watching an awful lot of playoff hockey :google and keepin busy around the house with home improvements. :sleep

How about you? Working yet? I hope you found something.

Hi Angel! Not yet on the work front, but I feel that may chage soon. We are on the verge of losing the Phoenix Coyotes here. By the way, I found a figure that looks like Jonsey from the POTA TV series. Let me know what You think. Later, Kent.:rolleyes:

Hi Angel! Not yet on the work front, but I feel that may chage soon. We are on the verge of losing the Phoenix Coyotes here. By the way, I found a figure that looks like Jonsey from the POTA TV series. Let me know what You think. Later, Kent.:rolleyes:

That might work with a bit of a hair repaint. What figure is that?

KFog - I'm off to work - but yeah, I believe that would work. :peace

Hello IM! I got it on craigslist. I do not know where it came from, but I would guess Sideshow.:confused:

Did a quick bit of research. What you have there is a Sideshow Star Wars Captain Antilles figure. Be interesting to see him in an ANSA suit and his head tilting over.

Did a quick bit of research. What you have there is a Sideshow Star Wars Captain Antilles figure. Be interesting to see him in an ANSA suit and his head tilting over.

Cool IM! I will have to check that out on ebay. Also, I noticed that He had blue eyes in the movie. I will have to paint them but, I am not sure what exact color or type of paint to use. Any ideas anybody? :cool:

Last edited:
:banana:banana:banana

My first human purchase (that was really from the Planet of the Apes) arrived today. His backpack is awesome.

Congratulations Jess, that is really exciting!

Could someone tell me the best paint to use for a blue eyed human please?:peace

i would use tamiya paints ...first paint the eye with white ..then paint the eye ball itself with chrome paint.(i know it sounds silly) then paint the eye ball the color you want using tamiyas transparent colors paint ..then add the details ...and the eyes will pop right out...

i would use tamiya paints ...first paint the eye with white ..then paint the eye ball itself with chrome paint.(i know it sounds silly) then paint the eye ball the color you want using tamiyas transparent colors paint ..then add the details ...and the eyes will pop right out...

Hi edojoe49! What color of blue would You use for the eyes? Thanks, Kent.:confused:

Wow...gonna have to try the chrome paint. Tamiya sells chrome paint? Sounds neat!!

Hey Angel and Jessica! What specific "Blue Paint" should be used for a human figures eyeballs? Thankyou to any and all with this info Who reply, Kent.:horror

I never know what type of blue paint to use, Kfog. Just use whatever you have. If it's too dark, add white. If it's too light, add a bit of black or even purple. I never use paint straight out of a jar without mixing it with other paints. Experiment and have fun. And remember to post some photos!! I love looking at photos of everybody's work.

to make the eyes pop you need to use the transparent blue other wise it don't work as well ..tamiya sell transparent blue,red,yellow,green...and of course clear..and i think they have smoke too...the chrome or you can use silver or aluminum but if you use a different base paint it mite crackle the figures eyes ..causing a blood shot type effect..

bye

Back