Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The color of the jacket is pretty much as you see it in the proto pics.

Like I said, it really is a nice piece and from my brief inspection the costume is really TAYLOR-ed very well.

I think everyone will be happy...

And yeah... He is still looking for a HAND OUT...

X-Files??? I thought you only collected Apes, my friend!

Jungle - I've been wanting to get a Mulder and Scully for several years now. When the time does come, there will have to be an alien or a monster alongside them. Think of my Omega Man. Having him demands at least one grotesque family member. BTW-I finished Brother Zachary’s new spear. So it looks like the exact one Robert Neville caught in the movie.

Last edited:
I say, get the Mulder and Scully while you can. Suppose you find the perfect monster and then can't find your main characters.

And speaking of the Omega Man... Since you made that great Ape Wagon, maybe in the future you could make the cart they wheel Heston around in, in the stadium. You could even put a dunces cap on him... (LOL)

I say, get the Mulder and Scully while you can. Suppose you find the perfect monster and then can't find your main characters.

And speaking of the Omega Man... Since you made that great Ape Wagon, maybe in the future you could make the cart they wheel Heston around in, in the stadium. You could even put a dunces cap on him... (LOL)

Dunce Caps?! :rotfl That would be cool to see, but that's not going to happen. If I actually made anything from The Omega Man, it would probably be that fountain sculpture at the end of the movie. Did you find me a convertible for him?

Dunce Caps?! :rotfl That would be cool to see, but that's not going to happen. If I actually made anything from The Omega Man, it would probably be that fountain sculpture at the end of the movie. Did you find me a convertible for him?

Hi Angel! I remember seeing a headquarters at a K-Bee Toys outlet a couple years back that looked a bit like the second story building that was on The Omega Man Movie. The Military figures that went with it were 1/6th scale.:angelsmil

I wish that I can remember the name! I do not have a picture of it Angel, but I will try to track one down for you. IM, that would have been a good idea to pick one up for a deserted forbidden zone diorama.:monkey2

Here's what I could find:
20.jpg

There's a review of another type here:
https://www.action-figure.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=ImageBank&file=reviews&id=33708

Hi IM! That is the one that I am talking about. Great find dude. Hey, I am on page 666! Watch out everyone!:monkey4

Those shots are real nice Kfog... especially the way it is lit. Looks very appropriate to the feel of the film.

Here is a quick shot of Indiana Jones I took. It sooo reminds me of the end of POTA. I guess I reproduced it out of force of habit from seeing the film a gazillion times.

Hey all, there is one fellow selling the HT Captain and says he is in stock and ready to ship. I haven't heard any news on the ones I ordered. Does any one else have them in hand yet?

Back