Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings fellow apes! I have been traipsing through the Forbidden Zone and have missed my friends. Have a lot of catching up to do I see. Sticks, well wishes and a speedy recovery for your friend.

Angel have you ever tried this product. It is comparable to apoxie: https://www.magicsculp.com/

I am going returning home this afternoon and can't wait to be home again. It has been an enjoyable trip but not the same as being home.

Jungle what news of Fox. Is it the new
prequel I wonder?

If any of you monkeys are members of the POTA yahoo groups there was an announcement regarding ordering the new graphic novel, dogtags etc. I highly suggest you log in and place your order for the exclusive at SDCC of this book if you are unable to make it to the con. First come first serve.

Is this line dead ? So far nothing else announced.:banghead Hot Toys too stopped on those 3 Soldiers ?
No word yet, as those three haven't been released yet.
I finished my six ape backpacks and then painted a few more ape rifles brown. It was a fun day! After doing this, I then decided that I wanted a couple more ape backpacks. Then it dawned on me, I had ripped up the backpack mold by tearing it up into little pieces and used it as a "silicon filler" while I was constructing the mold of the Caesar statue. Crap! :duh

I also mounted my painted Rebel Chimp head (with the military beret) on the Ursus body. He looks pretty cool as a military chimp.:wacky

PIX!!!!

And... FMC is airing all the POTA films starting at 8:00pm - 6:00 am tonight!!

Did anyone else order the HT apes thru ebay? I've contacted the seller in the auction I went thru and am still waiting to hear back, but, am getting a bit "worried". The seller hada high positive feedack, but now I'm hearing that ebay sellers are not supposed to sell anything that doesn;t ship in 30 days from the auction...

Greetings fellow apes! I have been traipsing through the Forbidden Zone and have missed my friends. Have a lot of catching up to do I see. Sticks, well wishes and a speedy recovery for your friend.

Angel have you ever tried this product. It is comparable to apoxie: https://www.magicsculp.com/

Jess- Never heard of it (Magic Sculpt). How does it compare in price and quality to the AVES?

Jungle what news of Fox. Is it the new
prequel I wonder?

If any of you monkeys are members of the POTA yahoo groups there was an announcement regarding ordering the new graphic novel, dogtags etc. I highly suggest you log in and place your order for the exclusive at SDCC of this book if you are unable to make it to the con. First come first serve.

Its great that they're doing this, but it sure sucks to be out of work now!!

I'm trying to figure out what I can do with the Che-Chimp Rebel Ape head. I like him better on the Ursus body as opposed to desert camouflage.

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out what I can do with the Che-Chimp Rebel Ape head. I like him better on the Ursus body as opposed to desert camouflage.
I've attached an image that may work as an idea for him.
Ironman - Here are my six new backpacks. Good enough for now on the color. I may darken them up later.

They look great. They're solid resin?

I would definately put him in an original green chimp outfit and have him take on the mutants as in Battle for the POTA.:whip

Back