Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff!! That photo really shows the variet that you have given to your POTA collection!! And Burke & Virdon as both astronauts and "slaves" !! Very cool!!

Hi IM and Angel! Do you guys know what kind of pistol that Urco carries? I think that it is an old WWII P38 pistol. Am I right?:confused:

Picks are a little dark, but I think I will have to watch the Television Series again. Thanks though IM! :monkey4

Picks are a little dark, but I think I will have to watch the Television Series again. Thanks though IM! :monkey4
If you save them onto your computer then you can usually lighten them up with the controls. Or watch the series, thats more fun!!
Did anyone else here ever make Conquest Apes in jumpsuits? If so, let's see some pictures. I know some others out there have these too!
Not me. A great film, but my least favorite version as far as costuming goes.

Calling all ape fans:

LIMITED TIME ONLY CONSPIRACY DEAL! SPECIAL OFFER TO POTA FANS

Wednesday is the last day to get your deal, which also includes a dogtag. Check in on your yahoo POTA or POTADG membership and enlist in the conspiracy.

Sticks, I got the pkg. You could have kept the unis for the next adventure.

Jess, got the patterns. Will be trying to find where I stored my material now. Thanks!!!

Watching all the ape films this past weekend makes me want to add so much variety to my collection now!!

Hi Jess! Do you want me to send the Mendez figure or should I wait? I sent you a PM last week! :rolleyes:Thanks, Kent.

Kfog, that's close enough. He actually wore a light-grey striped shirt. Let me see if I can dig out photos. The double-stripe of the blue on this shirt almost look like grey striping. I have never found the fabric to match C's shirt on Escape...but that doesn't mean I'm not looking. Always on the lookout for such things. Maybe you guys should also check out mens handkerchiefs, to see if you can find some light grey striping. If you find any, and it's 1:6 scale, please buy me one and I'll reimburse you.

Back