Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I guess you already answered my question, sorry I didn't see your response under your picture.

The flap on his left is his gun holster. It's got velcro. I tried to peek at the vinyl vest to see how it's sewn but it's got a lining!!

Articulation is fantastic. The joints are tight and he can actually be posed rather well. Right now he's posed doing "Zhwing!!" from Wayne's world.

I just returned from my garage with boxes and boxes of things I need to go through. Let me sort some of these things out and I'll see what I have, or need. I used to have a ton of spare bodies, I'm not sure what happened to them. I may have turned them all into Romans as that was the theme of my last Stop Motion project until it fell through earlier this year.

I may have a pair of Chimp shoes for you Angel, Give me a little bit of time to sort through this mess. I on how many figures I have, too bad a lot of them are old Cotswold, Hasbro, and Playmates bodies, :horror

Sticks - It's all good. I could put beards on these particular heads (or any others) if you may want me to. If you need me to paint the beards, I could do that also. Keep it in mind, unless you prefer to do it yourself.

Thanks for the pics Jessica. He looks scarry on them and make me think a little of wolfman.

Sticks - It's all good. I could put beards on these particular heads (or any others) if you may want me to. If you need me to paint the beards, I could do that also. Keep it in mind, unless you prefer to do it yourself.

That sounds great Angel, I would love all the help I could get. I'm trying to photobucket a few shots but they're not uploading, it keeps giving me a network error code?

Would you mind if I also send a Taylor head that needs a beard and new paint job also?

I can send you a complete, Zira, Cronelius, and a set of green chimp shoes if you would be willing to beard and reapint the heads, and if you're willing maybe two backpacks? Regardless I can send these out today if you want, just send me your address again. BTW do you want the accessories too?

Thanks for the pics Jessica. He looks scarry on them and make me think a little of wolfman.

You would think that I would really hate him, because of his hair...but actually I'm so excited to finally meet him--we have a lot of catching up to do. I'm definitely going to futz with his hair to make him look the way I want.

It is interesting to note that his features looks like it's plopped onto his face--just the way the mask is for Apethoven. Also, I do not see hair plugs!!

Jess - What do you think about his teeth, now that you've got him hand? Is that something you'll change or leave it alone?

Dental surgery. Definitely. If I can cut up Zira (blasphemy!) to get her the way I want, I can do dental surgery on this guy. Actually you would do a great job on him.

Last edited:
That sounds great Angel, I would love all the help I could get. I'm trying to photobucket a few shots but they're not uploading, it keeps giving me a network error code?

Would you mind if I also send a Taylor head that needs a beard and new paint job also?

I can send you a complete, Zira, Cronelius, and a set of green chimp shoes if you would be willing to beard and reapint the heads, and if you're willing maybe two backpacks? Regardless I can send these out today if you want, just send me your address again. BTW do you want the accessories too?

I would be willing to put a beard on Taylor and paint his beard and blend it with his hair, but I'm still not comfortable with skin tones. Why do you think your Taylor needs a repaint? Did something bad happen to his skin? I'm not interested in any of the accessories, except for the stands.

Angel are you home today, you lucky guy? Tomorrow is my last day at the slavemines for awhile. But I will definitely come in and pick up General Ursus if he arrives before Thursday.

Unfortunately, I am using all my POTA stands for my Civil War figures lol. OK no accessories, email your address and I'll go right now to the UPSP.

Taylor has a few nicks and a some old grime (shoe Polish) I can't get off. He also has a few abrasions on his neck from popping his head on and off.

Unfortunately, I am using all my POTA stands for my Civil War figures lol. OK no accessories, email your address and I'll go right now to the UPSP.

Taylor has a few nicks and a some old grime (shoe Polish) I can't get off. He also has a few abrasions on his neck from popping his head on and off.

Sticks - Just sent you a PM.

I could do Taylor's beard once he arrives. Do you want me to start putting beards on those 3 other heads then? If so, what kind of beards are you hoping for? Short? Long ZZ Top beards will hurt the head motions. If you have any pictures of your vision, that would be a plus.

OMG!! This guy is so FUN!! I can't wait to go home and play with him. Obviously, it's hard for me to be at work.

Here is my Heat Miser.

I'm Mr. Heat Miser, I'm Mr. Sun. I'm Mr. Heat Miser. I'm Mr. 101.
downsized_0727091434.jpg

Last edited:
OMG!! This guy is so FUN!! I can't wait to go home and play with him. Obviously, it's hard for me to be at work.

Here is my Heat Miser.

downsized_0727091434.jpg

HAHA, that is exactly what I thought of when I saw that picture!

I'm Mister Heat Miser, I'm Mister Sun! :rotfl

Angel, thank you very much. Your new chimps are off in the mail already and should get to you by Thursday, maybe even by Wednesday. I included a gorilla soldier body to see if you can work some magic on his leg, just let me know. Thank you for all of your help!

Here is my Heat Miser.

downsized_0727091434.jpg

Hello Jess! Can you send me the link to where you bought your Hot Toys Apes? Thanks, Kent.:peace

Back