Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fear not, my fellow apes. I have pried off the gorilla's face already. I will post photossss tonight!! :lol

:banana:banana:banana

Now if I can just remember where the bloody hell I packed the camera charger. :monkey4

These will be photos of a dissection from someone interested in seeing how things are put together, and not as a collector.

Wow, you tore his face off already? :horror

Creech, Great hearing from you. I can understand about the moods! Lol there's a few on this site that need a time out. Thanks for the pictures.
So you're saying I need a time out then. :monkey2 :lol I agree.
Creech – Just for laffs, I wouldn't be surprised if Jessica gave him a head full of corn roles and a big old shiny grill on his choppers!
That would be hilarious, and she'd be the one that could do it. Alas, she has more respect. Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy. :lol

I'm still interested in seeing what she is able to manifest. The hair is pretty close to the skull. Maybe the use of some product, but on the Planet, grease is not the word. I'm liking the hair wild on the gorilla's. If Hot Toys has a go at the chimps, we may get a comb down.

Just as I said earlier, I can't add much, as you have now witnessed. I'm happy to lurk and watch all you guys express your artistic abilities, and keep my inane comments out of it. Except at times like this when I'm a little excited about having a new ape figure in my collection.

Fear not, my fellow apes. I have pried off the gorilla's face already. I will post photossss tonight!! :lol

:banana:banana:banana

Now if I can just remember where the bloody hell I packed the camera charger. :monkey4

These will be photos of a dissection from someone interested in seeing how things are put together, and not as a collector.

Jessica - You're made from the same mold as me when it comes to destroying things! :maul

Hi Creetcher! Your are welcome at any time to post your comments! That is what is fun about having different people with their own ideas. Thanks for the info!:monkey1

Hi Stickman! I sent you a PM regarding what we talked about earlier! Later, Kent.:whip

Jessica - You're made from the same mold as me when it comes to destroying things! :maul

I just learned from the master himself. You told me to be fearless. :maul

Creech, you really should tell us what's on your mind. How do we know if we are on the right path? Besides we are not a clique and respect everyone's opinions.

Sticks - Did you ever pick up this figure (Landon)? He'd probably make a great one for your current project.

Wow, yes he would. Is he a Dragon DML Figure?

I took a quick shot of my two Brent figures dressed up in BGT uniforms. KFOG I think you mentioned that you wanted to see the straw hat. Sorry no fill light, I don't have time to set up my lights, but you can see the hat good enough.
IMG_1424.jpg

As the figures come in, I'll show off some of the new uniform sets I got from Auggie at BGT. The really look nice. Real tight stitching.

Chreecher, lol no you're not one of the freaks that need a time out.

Hi Jess! I noticed that the ABC place charges quite a bit for shipping. I may have to settle for the Alter Ego place. So, how are you doing tonight?:rolleyes:

Stickman, those CW figures are outstanding! I will be sure to post some on the BOA forum tomorrow.:monkey5

Kfog! You're still on! You will be the first to see my photos of the dissection. I didn't get to do much today but I have taken apart the head for all of you guys to see.

Kfog! You're still on! You will be the first to see my photos of the dissection. I didn't get to do much today but I have taken apart the head for all of you guys to see.

I am eagerly waiting my dear! :monkey5:naughty

Hi Jess! I noticed that the ABC place charges quite a bit for shipping. I may have to settle for the Alter Ego place. So, how are you doing tonight?:rolleyes:

Well they are coming from Hong Kong, but I've paid as much for gorillas from Australia.

Hi Jess! If it is giving you some fits, don't worry about it. You need to focus on packing for your trip. There will be plenty of time to upload pictures when you get back from your trip.:peace

Thanks KFOG, I hope to be shooting tomorrow, I will be going to the post office, let me know if you change your mind. The joints seem fine.

I'm glad PZ gave me Alteregos website, the shipping was around $40 for all four figures. I can't imagine how much it would be from HK. I'm thinking at least $16. - $25. per figure. But hey, you're getting them earlier than any of us in the U.S.

Here is a seam on top of his head. He has two seams...if you can imagine, it kinda looks like a toupee:
DSC00594.jpg

Here is his hair combed up so you can see the seam of the "toupee." The gold toned nailclipper is my instrument of torture.
DSC00592.jpg

Last edited:
Back