Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you wondering about Landon and his recent lobotomy. He is recovering nicely. He's not being treated nicely though. There's a new Sideshow gorilla hanging about him that has a long hairy neck that keeps bothering him. There's also a Hasbro gorilla that doesn't look nearly as good as the SS ape with a long hairy neck. The Hasbro apes just don't cut it... Sideshow has the best product! ~Angel~:angelsmil

angelofmusic2112 said:
For those of you wondering about Landon and his recent lobotomy. He is recovering nicely. He's not being treated nicely though. There's a new Sideshow gorilla hanging about him that has a long hairy neck that keeps bothering him. There's also a Hasbro gorilla that doesn't look nearly as good as the SS ape with a long hairy neck. The Hasbro apes just don't cut it... Sideshow has the best product! ~Angel~:angelsmil

Do you have pictures of these Angel?

angelofmusic2112 said:

Long hairy neck? What have you been up to Angel?

Your right about the Hasbro apes... I was pretty happy with them until I saw the sideshow line. There is no comparison. I packed away all of them except the gorillas which make OK background extras. Sort of like the masked gorillas in Beneath for crowd scenes.

Shompdog said:
Do you have pictures of these Angel?

Oops! I forgot to attach them SHOMPDOG. Thanks for asking me about them. Landon is not quite finished... as you can see. I need a loincloth, a leather collar with leash, and some minor paint touchups. ~Angel~ :angelsmil

Last edited:
angelofmusic2112 said:
You're from NYC and I'm from Buffalo! Are you watching the hockey game that's on right now between the Rangers and the Sabres?

What an incredible guess! I haven't been researching these and I guessed $1000.00. :lol

angelofmusic2112 said:
You're from NYC and I'm from Buffalo! Are you watching the hockey game that's on right now between the Rangers and the Sabres?

Well fellow New Yorker, I again commend you for your Ape work just fantastic. Love the Landon. Hope you try making your own leather loin cloth like my Taylors. The gorillas look great even the Hasbros.

And no I've never even watched one hockey game. It distracts from the begining of the baseball season.

Lets Go Mets.

jungle jom said:
Well fellow New Yorker, I again commend you for your Ape work just fantastic. Love the Landon. Hope you try making your own leather loin cloth like my Taylors. The gorillas look great even the Hasbros.

And no I've never even watched one hockey game. It distracts from the begining of the baseball season.

Lets Go Mets.

I understand. I only follow hockey. Like you, I've never watched a full baseball game. I'd love to make the loincloth, not sure if I could duplicate yours. Yours is a true master piece. I love all the primitive clothing you made!

Go Sabres!

Give the loin cloth a shot... With your talent, its a no brainer. . .

Sorry...

Landon is a no brainer.

The poncho was cloth.

I used leather for Nova's costume and Taylor's loincloth.

I haven't posted my Brent costume yet...

I love a cliff hanger! I will post a shot of Brent with Loincloth and sholder cover in the next few days.

Last edited:
jungle jom said:
The poncho was cloth.

I used leather for Nova's costume and Taylor's loincloth.

I haven't posted my Brent costume yet...

I love a cliff hanger! I will post a shot of Brent with Loincloth and sholder cover in the next few days.

I'll be watching for your pictures JUNGLE! I plan on working on a new sculpt this weekend. Probably the John Huston Lawgiver. Wish me luck! ~Angel~:angelsmil

jungle jom said:
Good luck Angel ! ! !

Can't wait to see your progress on the sculpt.

Talk 2 you later JUNGLE.

I'm going to watch the overtime between the Rangers and the Sabres. The next goal wins the game and breaks the tie.

Back