Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ironman1188 said:
I'd be happy to Angel, I just wasn't sure if you were ready or not.
Here goes:

If I can get just four (4) people, who want an unpainted - resin head sculpt of Burke, I will charge a very low price of just $27.00. I am NOT willing to lower the price for any less than that; I don’t care if 30 people wanted one. This price would remain the same.

If you agree, I will send the final head casting of Burke out to you, within a two (2) week period of being FULLY paid by all 4 customers. I prefer PayPal, that way I will not have to wait for checks to clear. I will ship the items for FREE, and FULLY INSURED, using U.S. PRIORITY MAIL anywhere in the United States. If anyone outside the U.S. wants ones of these BURKE head castings, they must agree to pay for 100% of the actual shipping costs. I will NOT pay for ANY shipping costs out of the United States. Payment will be required upfront, so that I do not waste any of my valuable time, or resources, on this project.

So what say you all? All thats needed is 3 more folks who would want to add Burke to the lineup. Angel, any chance that the original resculpt is complete and painted so that they might see what the final head could look like?

Sorry IRONMAN. I haven't painted the original head yet... I had to drive out of state unexpectedly, and then we had some good friends spend a few days with us. I'll probably have it done sometime Sunday. I'll post some updated pictures of Burke then. I need to find a body to mount this head on. Was this head from a dragon figure IRONMAN?

angelofmusic2112 said:
Sorry IRONMAN. I haven't painted the original head yet... I had to drive out of state unexpectedly, and then we had some good friends spend a few days with us. I'll probably have it done sometime Sunday. I'll post some updated pictures of Burke then. I need to find a body to mount this head on. Was this head from a dragon figure IRONMAN?

Yes, it's a DML Erich.

Here are some more pictures of BURKE. This time around his hair has been painted using black as a base coat and a very dark brown for the highlights. ~Angel~ :angelsmil

Last edited:
Hey Angel!

Another great job. As always.

I just have a little suggestion. Is there anyway you could give the appearence of curly hair? His hair was a little more wind blown. It is good as is but I think it would be perfect with a little more work before you cast it. I just don't know how you would accomplish this.

Any Ideas?

That a good one Angel.

Maybe pose him next to a striped pole with a gorilla holding some hair tonic and sheers!

angelofmusic2112 said:
Now that's a good one! I'll set'em up and you knock'em down!

P.S. Where can I find a striped pole?

Candy Canes work well(Har Har)! Great job on the Burke sculpt!

Hey Angel, I no longer have your address resend it and I'll ship out the DVD in the next batch.

JOM, IM, and Proto it's on its way.

Back