Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the PM's guys. It will be about two weeks hopefully sooner.

Angel, great job on those wheels. Will the wagon be a one or two seater? Have you any horses to pull it? I look forward to your progress.

Hi STICKMAN, What do you mean a one seater or two seater? I saw Taylor and Nova sitting on the bench together. I thought all the caged wagons were two seaters. Where there one seaters as well? I'm planning on doing a two seater. I have a couple Thunderbolt horses (Johnny West) for the wagon that I've repainted so they look real. My dog growls at the horses when she sees them and sniffs at their rear ends. It's pretty funny!

Last edited:
You are right Angel I think they were all two seaters. As you mentioned Taylor and Nova and also Zira and Lucius. I was wondering how many of these wagons were made for the film?

I don't recall seeing more than two in any shot in the movie.

Hi JUNGLE,

There definitely were at least 2... There might have been 3.

Where there 3 in Beneath were the Chimps protested “NO MORE WAR”??? I just don’t know… I remember seeing at least 2 on screen at one point.

Next time I watch the first two movies, I'll be on the lookout for the answer. I’ll bet you will be also!

Last edited:
angelofmusic2112 said:
One Double Chin coming up! Would you like some love handles, thunderthighs or a ba-daunka-butt with that? (Did you see that funny commercial on TV?) It's one of my faves... I always laff at that one.

Badonkydonk butt is not fat. It is about Daisy Duke size.

There is a music video to brief the stupid.

Don't you hate when people get it wrong?

Thought I'd revisit that special planet....

536336147_d05d61faac_o.jpg

Hunting for humans...

536317845_729247a19f_b.jpg

A Scientist ponders questions...

Sure hope they make more apes!

Last edited:
Check out the bayonets on these rifles… that would seem like an easy modification if someone could find some! I'm going to have hunt through my junk and see if I can find one.

Last edited:
IRONMAN sent me this human head as part of an experiment. I don’t know whose head this is. You'll have to ask him if you want to know that. I think he said it belonged to a Dragon figure.

BURKE, as you can see, still needs some SERIOUS tweaking. This first set of pictures has BURKE looking like a pilgrim straight off the Mayflower. The next set of pictures looks much closer to the BURKE as seen in the TV series... and less like a pilgrim. ~Angel~ :angelsmil

Last edited:
This is BURKE after 5-6 hours worth of hair sculpting... he still needs a little more tweaking here and there. His look has greatly improved since the first set of pictures. ~Angel~ :angelsmil

Last edited:
What I suggested on the custom head forum!
"I think that this head poll has turned out to be more of how many people would commit to buying a specific amount of any particular head sculpt. I would commit to buying at least one of the following suggested on this forum. I bet that if there was a list of each one desired, that it would come out to more heads commited to than voted for the Armondo sculpt. Anyone for putting this to a test? Just a suggestion to anyone that may think this to be a good idea."

Pete Burke
Alan Virdon
Galen
TV Zaius
Virgil
Milo
Aldo
Prefect Barlow
Governor Breck
Armando

Ironman1188 said:
With any luck, Angel's "Burke" might be the start to fulfilling your [and my] list.

I now have the ability to cast this head of Burke (in resin) making an EXACT copy of it. I can also use the mold and make multiple castings of Burkes head. Who would be seriously interested in this head if I made a resin casting? I would require interested parties to pay me using PayPal by a very specific date. I'd have you Burkes head, in about 2 weeks, after being paid. I would need a minimum order from at least 4 people who are willing to commit to this project. You're on own to paint it, I won't be doing that part. Sorry.

Perhaps IRONMAN would be kind enough to post the info, and pricing, which I already sent him already pertaining to all of this... If interested let me know, if not interested that's fine too.

Let's see who's interested in getting Burkes head as the first step. We'll talk more later... working out other questions and details you may have. ~Angel~ :angelsmil

Last edited:
I'd be happy to Angel, I just wasn't sure if you were ready or not.
Here goes:

If I can get just four (4) people, who want an unpainted - resin head sculpt of Burke, I will charge a very low price of just $27.00. I am NOT willing to lower the price for any less than that; I don’t care if 30 people wanted one. This price would remain the same.

If you agree, I will send the final head casting of Burke out to you, within a two (2) week period of being FULLY paid by all 4 customers. I prefer PayPal, that way I will not have to wait for checks to clear. I will ship the items for FREE, and FULLY INSURED, using U.S. PRIORITY MAIL anywhere in the United States. If anyone outside the U.S. wants ones of these BURKE head castings, they must agree to pay for 100% of the actual shipping costs. I will NOT pay for ANY shipping costs out of the United States. Payment will be required upfront, so that I do not waste any of my valuable time, or resources, on this project.

So what say you all? All thats needed is 3 more folks who would want to add Burke to the lineup. Angel, any chance that the original resculpt is complete and painted so that they might see what the final head could look like?

I'll take one, but I wish I new how to paint! Now for the clothing to go with him!:rolleyes:

Back