Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have so many people directly writing me after seeing my many things on eBay and here at this website. That exposure has kept fans knocking on my door and sales have been really good.

Thanks to all you have bought my items. You all know who you are.

I'll take that to mean yes! Maybe show your guitar here on this site?

Wow...those are beautiful screen used stuff. The orangutan outfit last week made $8500 or something like that...I think the person who bought it got a good deal considering there were so many components to that outfit!

Guys--check out my little gorilla dancing to Michael Jackson's smooth criminal. It was just an impromptu performance, so that's why he doesn't have the outfit...but he's got the moves.

https://youtu.be/O7Mz-VOyCZw

I'll take that to mean yes! Maybe show your guitar here on this site?

:exactly: I no longer own the ape wagon. It has been sold to another collector.

Here's an old picture I found just before I had actually finished building it. I can tell this because I did not finish mounting the brake pads near the wheels. That was one of the last things I did. Looks like I still had some more painting to to as well.

Last edited:
:exactly: I no longer own the ape wagon. It has been sold to another collector.

Here's an old picture I found just before I had actually finished building it. I can tell this because I did not finish mounting the brake pads near the wheels. That was one of the last things I did. Looks like I still had some more painting to to as well.[/QUOTE

I imagine that it would be very difficult to find those real wooden wheels on ebay again! I was lucky to stumble onto those, but I will try again! The Wagon is a piece of art!

I imagine that it would be very difficult to find those real wooden wheels on ebay again! I was lucky to stumble onto those, but I will try again! The Wagon is a piece of art!

Thanks for saying.

Kent, I'm curious. Why are you going to try and find wooden wheels like that again? Are you going to build one too? I wonder if Enaud ever finished his wagon. I'm thinking he did a Mego sized one. Does anyone know?

Last edited:
Thanks for saying.

Kent, I'm curious. Why are you going to try and find wooden wheels like that again? Are you going to build one too? I wonder if Enaud ever finished his wagon. I'm thinking he did a Mego sized one. Does anyone know?

Enaud? I have not heard that name for awhile! I just think that real wood is cooler for the wheels, but it does not really matter. You have the molds for those anyway. I do not plan on making my own, because when I get back to work full time, I will just contact you and will get the proper pieces.

Angel is pretty good at color coordinating, but anyone can chime in! What color red would you say that the Conquest Gorilla slippers are?

Enaud's Mego scale wagon never materialized. Real life got in the way. Perhaps I will make one, but it may take years. I'm currently working on Dr. Z's Mego scale hieroglyphs so that I can make them out of real leather.

DSC07032.jpg

Have you heard from him Jessica? He made some great things. His yellow raft for the astronauts was my favorite thing. I remember he was a guitar player too. Here are my 2 guitars:

Yes, but it has been many months. He wanted to buy a cast of my djas puhr and the devil guy from Star Wars, but that never materialized. That reminds me I have to get back to that sculpt.

Your guitars are really beautiful!! I wish I could play an instrument, but I lack the discipline and time. I want instant gratification. Did you see my little gorilla trying to play "The Clown"?? He is going to take a piano test May 15 (Sunday). I hope he passes. He plays this song much better than when we first videotaped it.

We will have to try to videotape it during the day so you can see the appliance better:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1IVJLMeOWQ"]YouTube - Piano of the Apes 2[/ame]

Back