Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you guys wonder what Zira is thinking when she is looking at Dr. Milo here?

escape-03-300dpi-1.jpg

Have you guys noticed the prices of all the Sideshow apes going up in price on eBay? They must be getting really scarce. I’ve been looking for a Caesar figure to kit bash. That’s seems to be a hard one to get now for some reason.

Have you guys noticed the prices of all the Sideshow apes going up in price on eBay? They must be getting really scarce. I’ve been looking for a Caesar figure to kit bash. That’s seems to be a hard one to get now for some reason.

I have not been on the lookout, but yeah...they are getting scarce. That's why I'm using just whatever cheapie 1:6 figures and stooping them (when I get back to my figures)...

Always keeping busy huh Jessica?

I've been ripping out walls in my basement and in my living room. House renovations are very draining, both physically, and financially.

I don't envy you one bit. That is very hard work...and the mess you create, sometimes you wonder why you even started it when you are hip deep in it.

goto www,amoktime.com and look up planet of the apes if they don't have him ..email them and ask if can get him...

I will be at jury duty today, so no computer fun.
The exciting thing about it is...I CAN KNIT ALL DAY LONG!!
Hurray!

Hey all, I have been away for a while taking care of mom. I found this link today and thought of the group and wanted to share it. It looks like Dr. Zaius made an apperance on Family Guy!
Here is the link

https://www.hulu.com/watch/71125/family-guy-we-love-you-conrad

I was thinking about you today and wondering how you were doing. I found a pair of Mego Zira's cowboy boots that I don't plan on using. PM me your address...and they are yours. I think it was you who needed them....?

I am so naughty! I just bought a pair of BIN black leather boots w/free s/h for $59. I can't help it...boots my size are just hard to come by. And they look so pretty, too. Can't wait for their delivery!! Tall shafted boots. Yumm!!!

I would love to see this line saved. But we must try to be impartial and as realistic as possible in regards to expectation. We will never see the kind of roll out Sideshow did initially with the line... announcing 5-6 figures at a time. Best case scenario, we could possibly plead a couple more figure from them.

Liposuction Guide

Last edited:
I would love to see this line saved. But we must try to be impartial and as realistic as possible in regards to expectation. We will never see the kind of roll out Sideshow did initially with the line... announcing 5-6 figures at a time. Best case scenario, we could possibly plead a couple more figure from them.

I think the Hottoys offering will spark a big interest.

In this economy I can't afford 5-6 figures at a time...so as long as they roll them out but keep at it, I'd be one excited chimp. Just...no more humans.

In this economy I can't afford 5-6 figures at a time...so as long as they roll them out but keep at it, I'd be one excited chimp. Just...no more humans.

I would love to see what a HT Nova and Brent would look like though. SS messed Nova and Brent up.

Back