Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proto - My parents are visiting from NY this weekend and my wife had me take all my "monkey business" downstairs so we could use the dining room. Just for giggles, I put the Lawgiver beside The President of the Assembly and Dr. Zaius at the long table. Wow! It looks great with 3 orangutans sitting there! The Tribunal is going to be much better than the Ape Wagon in my opinion.

Yes, I've been monitoring your progress of that tribunal... I've been VERY impressed with your results. So much so.. that is why I changed my signature pic to one of the tribunal. I have orangs on the brain, thanks to you!:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Any photo update of your project is and will be greatly appreciated. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Hello All,

I feel as though I have been away for a very long time. My brother came down with the flu, so It's been a rough couple of days. My city project is on hold until he is healthy again, I must say that it is huge, and still seems too small.

The tribunal scene better than the Wagon? Oh Angel, how could you say that? :lol

Oh by the way, Angel do you have the (L+W) of the wagon? When set construction resumes I want to make sure I leave plenty of room for that prop.

P.S. glad to see that this thread didn't close. :rolleyes:

Hello All,

I feel as though I have been away for a very long time. My brother came down with the flu, so It's been a rough couple of days. My city project is on hold until he is healthy again, I must say that it is huge, and still seems too small.

The tribunal scene better than the Wagon? Oh Angel, how could you say that? :lol

Oh by the way, Angel do you have the (L+W) of the wagon? When set construction resumes I want to make sure I leave plenty of room for that prop.

I'm glad you took some time to post an update here... we were beginning to worry. :rolleyes:

You have been posting here at this thread from Day 1. It's great to, after all this time, still have your input on this thread. :D

Hello All,

Sticks! You have been missed while you were MIA. Glad to know your brother is feeling better. Can't wait until we see more pics of Ape City.

I am still waiting for Ironman...:monkey2

Jess.

Snick, which glyphs are you talking about? The Armageddon Suit or the Minister of Science Suit? Or both?

Jess.

Each set (Armageddon/Minister) is $25. The pix Matt sent were too big to post but I'll email them to you guys seperately.

Those interested email Matt.

ANG - The Astro/Conquest chairs look really similar. Thnx for pointing that out. We're working on the Astro chair right now. Next week I should be able to post some pix.

Each set (Armageddon/Minister) is $25. The pix Matt sent were too big to post but I'll email them to you guys seperately.

Those interested email Matt.

ANG - The Astro/Conquest chairs look really similar. Thnx for pointing that out. We're working on the Astro chair right now. Next week I should be able to post some pix.

I've just e-mailed Matt... I want these glyphs in the WORST way. Thanks to both you and Matt for spearheading this GREAT project! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

I'm glad I didn't buy any more POTA t-shirts. :rolleyes:

I've just e-mailed Matt... I want these glyphs in the WORST way. Thanks to both you and Matt for spearheading this GREAT project! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

I'm glad I didn't buy any more POTA t-shirts. :rolleyes:

Snick, I just saw the glyphs...I really want to crack open my Dr. Zaius doll now. He's still boxed up and is unable to breathe.... Should I do it? Should I change out his outfit? I REALLY LOVE THESE GLYPHS!!!! I will just have to sew up him the riding suit and I have the perfect orange material now...

Jess.

Snick, I just saw the glyphs...I really want to crack open my Dr. Zaius doll now. He's still boxed up and is unable to breathe.... Should I do it? Should I change out his outfit? I REALLY LOVE THESE GLYPHS!!!! I will just have to sew up him the riding suit and I have the perfect orange material now...

Jess.

What's the good doctor still doing in the box? :google :google :google

Do it, Jess... release the monkey! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Once you do, treat him to a set of those Gummi Glyphs! :lol :rotfl :lol

"Want some sugar old timer?" :D

Snick, you wouldn't any time soon be doing any glyphs of the President of the Assembly, would you????? :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Every time I see PZ posting, my eyes are glued to the glyphs of the President when I see his signature line...

Jess.

I just placed my order for the yummy Armageddon glyphs. Get them while they're RED HOT.

Jess. :banana:banana:banana

What glyphs are these? Are these Snickertown's? Hey there Snick. Snickertown sure has some very cool looking hairy apes. Like Angel said, once you do one, you better do them all, and Snicker sure did one heck of a job. Thanks again for sharing those photos with me. I would love to see a huge collection of faux hair apes in a single shot shot. :monkey5 :lol

Anybody know offhand if the standard issue Dr. Zaius has riding boots underneath his pants? Mine is still boxed up and is too far up to reach for me...I was wondering because I ordered Snick's delicious glyphs for the Armageddon Riding Suit and there are glyphs for Dr. Z's boots as part of the package.

Jess.

I'm afraid that you are going to have to score an exclusive Zaius to use those gylphs, Jess. The regular version of Zaius has the same Ape feet that Cornelius and Zira have. Also he comes with the glyph gloves that are also part of the Armageddon attire instead of those hairy paws.

I don't think he is going for too much on Ebay... not as much as the Mutant Jailor or Forbidden Zone Taylor for some reason.

I'm afraid that you are going to have to score an exclusive Zaius to use those gylphs, Jess. The regular version of Zaius has the same Ape feet that Cornelius and Zira have. Also he comes with the glyph gloves that are also part of the Armageddon attire instead of those hairy paws.

I don't think he is going for too much on Ebay... not as much as the Mutant Jailor or Forbidden Zone Taylor for some reason.

Uh....not for $70+ bucks I'm not getting him...Thanks PZ for answering the question, though. I will keep checking to see if the price comes down.

I have a backup plan...I'm going to make my own leather riding boots for my Dr. Zaius. I will use my marauder gorilla soldier boot as a model to get the appropriate sizing, and then I will wet the leather myself and pin it to death on a structure with the toe dents so that I could use those glyphs.

Regarding the glyph gloves--I am chewing on ideas. Do you know if the hands of these sideshows pop off easily without damaging?

Jess.

New Arrival - Brent from Beneath the Planet of the Apes

This is a private sale that I was e-mailed about. If you are interested to purchase, send $25 directly to Paypal account: [email protected]

With the subject stating: Brent

Last edited:
Back