SDCC 2011 Star Wars Predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't collect 1:6 scale figures, but I can't wait to see more SW related releases. Wondering what Grievous and IG-88 will look like in 1:6. No more re-paints though, the C3P0 bust was a big let down.

Looking forward to the maquette line start and wondering if that is actually going to happen during SDCC. I know there are still PFs and 1/6s to come, but I want to see how they kick off this new line.

This morning's preview for tomorrow's product kind of looks like anakin's clone wars collar....

I have to agree...it is the Spike statue...100%

Apone knows his Spike stuff. He has to be the biggest Buffy fan on these forums. He's got posters and all in his bedroom. Some of us are SW and LOTR geeks but Apone is one of the biggest Buffy geeks on this forum.

PS Apone likes either head that comes with the PF...as long as he gets a head. :monkey1:monkey1

The ONLY thing keeping me patient is that Silent Surfer said that something more mind blowing than the dewback might be coming our way. If so, this might be one helluva Con...

They have pretty much confirmed the following in production:

Boba Fett
ESB/ROTJ Vader
IG-88
Grevious
Snow Trooper
Gree

But I have to question whether we'll see all of them at SDCC. I mean, can they really reveal so many high profile figures all at once? Boba, Vader and Grevious are all a huge deal. I would thing they would want to spread things out a bit, lest they be responsible for hundreds of fanboys all having their faces melted during the unveiling of such awesomeness!

Looks like Gree will be up for pre-order tomorrow. Can't wait to see the final product.

It does look like it could be a battle droid:

BattleDroid-1.jpg

Looking forward to tomorrow already!

Hopefully they'll have some cool exclusives with these two.

Back