SDCC 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus what are they going to do with employees where vendors buy x number of badges as that's all that will ever be working on any day yet more people are working the whole time and they just give the badge to the person who is working, are the vendors going to have buy more badges now so everyone person working has a badge now.
I thought they did already? :dunno

I can't wait to get out of the heat and down to San Diego. It's getting into the one hundred and teens and I am all sweated out.

I think they will check ID's randomly...
Just like they did last year checking the badges with UV lights...
They didn't do it with everybody though... it would be impossible to do!

I think they will check ID's randomly...
Just like they did last year checking the badges with UV lights...
They didn't do it with everybody though... it would be impossible to do!

They're now using uv lights?

I've never been asked to step aside and be checked. I think by the time 10 am rolls around, those gaurding the doors just want to get a peek at your badge to make sure it's legit.

Maybe Preview Night needs to become Preview Day. I would be fine with one day since I don't do the panels.

Last year SDCC has to put up with those twits. :yess:

TOMORROW!! :panic:
I'm not packed or ready. lol

Wasn't able to get a pass either time they went on sale. But thanks to the kindness of one of my friends I will be there on Fri. and Sat.

It's so messed up the way they handled things this year. I've been going to SDCC since 2002 and the one year I don't get a pass they allow those that did to buy in advance for next year. Weak.

Wow, that sucks Israel... but I'm glad you'll be here at least a couple of days. See you soon guys!!! :rock!

I'll stop by the convention center today to see if I can get a sneak peek!! :panic:

Back