SHIN GODZILLA - Toho Studios To Return to Godzilla in 2016!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that how they all were tho? Taking forever to show Godzilla. I always had to fast forward the movies when I was young.

Well he loved everything about Godzilla and the destruction, there just wasn't enough of it.

TOHO only had money for the humans lol.

It really is 2014 all over again.

Didn't read. I don't care as long as it's a good film overall.

By the way... can't find any camrips. Sad.

I knew that his screen time was minimal for months now. It does seem like Japanese audiences are more forgiving if his lack of screentime as its been getting glowing reviews over there.

Like usual, the monster scenes will be cool but the quality of the film will depend on the quality and chemistry of the human cast.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm in the, "I love 2014 Godzilla" camp. So I think I'm safe :lol

Well he loved everything about Godzilla and the destruction, there just wasn't enough of it.

TOHO only had money for the humans lol.

It really is 2014 all over again.

From what I have read, Godzilla's screen time is about same as it usually is, the only difference being traditional Toho films are around 90 minutes instead of the 120 this runs. You notice 10-15 minutes out of a 2 hour movie more than a 90 minute movie. Most reviews have said when he is on screen, you see more of him and nearly every moment is exciting, so I don't think I'll be disappointed. I think it will also come down to whether you can find the political commentary in between interviews or boring, I think I'll enjoy it.

I like when the Japanese talk all stern and serious.

They can be talking about Pikachu and it sounds serious, I love it!

I'm ready for this movie lol.

Only 8 days left for me, got my outfit planned, I'm ready and excited.

giphy.gif

As a movie, it was terribly boring and Cranston stunk. But was awesome whenever Godzilla was in it, which makes up such a small portion of the film.

It wasn't his best performance, but I thought he did very well. It was a tough role, playing someone who everyone thinks has lost it, but is perfectly sane. He lost his wife at his own doing and trying to tell everyone that a giant lizard is causing all the chaos. He got all those emotions through convincingly, I thought.

Back