ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *full collection update*

Great update, thanks for sharing. You and Marf have the best collections and set-ups, great pieces all around but not overly crowded.

Wow man! Thanks a lot! That's quite the compliment. :hi5:

Glad you like what you see! Merry Xmas! :peace

as always, sr, crackin collection. where's the oily plainview? was looking forward to the big final reveal. i've been slacking on mine and need to get back to it myself. i have the black textile paint just sitting here. and the head was already done by rainman so i'm a good portion of the way there, i just dont want to $%@# it up.
isthat 3 full kato joker customs or did you switch around the heads on one of the two? really tempting me to grab a third. but part of me says i should just wait for the dx11 and extra overcoat i ordered. advice?

as always, sr, crackin collection. where's the oily plainview? was looking forward to the big final reveal. i've been slacking on mine and need to get back to it myself. i have the black textile paint just sitting here. and the head was already done by rainman so i'm a good portion of the way there, i just dont want to $%@# it up.
isthat 3 full kato joker customs or did you switch around the heads on one of the two? really tempting me to grab a third. but part of me says i should just wait for the dx11 and extra overcoat i ordered. advice?

Thanks Alexi! Oily Plainview is coming! :panic::panic::panic:

Do you have a Rainman clothing set? If not, give it a go man. I'm sure you can replaced whatever parts you picked up to bash it. Anxious to finally see one complete.

Yeah I have 3 Kato Joker outfits, however those are of the same outfit. I have my second Adam joker head being worked on right now. Needed touch ups. :exactly:

I would definitely wait until the 2.o came out homie. The tailoring on the DX Luke is damn good. Making me think HT can pull Kato's work off......but still won't beat the original outfit. :wink1:

Sick Collection Shorty

Thanks Ecko!! :duff

Only one word for this update homie: BOSS.

You know I love your collection, and anyone who looks at these pics can see why!

Merry Christmas!

yeah i have the rm plainview quail hunting gear which i got with an H&C set. also have a bunch of other similar clothes i picked up for the RM oily HS. i'm not sure whether i want to set up one quail hunter figure and one oily fig or use the quail hunter parts to do the oily. i have to actually rewatch the flick again to see exactly what he was wearing just before the rig blows gold all over the place. but i think, regardless, i will take your advice and try oiling up the bash gear i grabbed.
by the way, which color did you use to repaint the quail hunter hat?
which adam head are you getting touched up? the older one, the modded v1--i think it was--that is now pictured on your first page?
and yeah, think i might wait a minute to grab the third, see if i can get a better deal. i have one full set and one mcu set. but many jokers to fill. hahaha

Thanks Alexi! Oily Plainview is coming! :panic::panic::panic:

Do you have a Rainman clothing set? If not, give it a go man. I'm sure you can replaced whatever parts you picked up to bash it. Anxious to finally see one complete.

Yeah I have 3 Kato Joker outfits, however those are of the same outfit. I have my second Adam joker head being worked on right now. Needed touch ups. :exactly:

I would definitely wait until the 2.o came out homie. The tailoring on the DX Luke is damn good. Making me think HT can pull Kato's work off......but still won't beat the original outfit. :wink1:

Thanks Ecko!! :duff

Last edited:
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *KATO WORKS Bruce Wayne/Two-Face suits(clean ver.)

Just no words! So happy!
Still need to weather the twoface suit. That's a WIP I suppose.
Happy New Year Freaks!
IMG_0948_zps7b81f5bb.jpg

IMG_0958_zps6b1f2a52.jpg

IMG_0957_zps6b7573f5.jpg

IMG_0953_zpsbf920405.jpg

IMG_0956_zps58fc9569.jpg

IMG_0961_zpsd1b74129.jpg

IMG_0966_zps218af74f.jpg

IMG_0963_zps71fac49f.jpg

IMG_0965_zpsd3becf88.jpg

IMG_0964_zpsffe181b2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *KATO WORKS Bruce Wayne/Two-Face suits(clean ver.)

Great Collection really neatly displayed museum quality pieces in there and it's not cluttered it looks great

Great stuff! Still on the fence about Kato's Draper suit, but seeing these are inching me closer to jumping.

Great stuff! Still on the fence about Kato's Draper suit, but seeing these are inching me closer to jumping.

Thanks! I guarantee you once you see Marfmasters, you'll be hooked. :wink1:

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *KATO WORK Bruce Wayne/Two-Face suits(clean ver.)*

Collection's looking gooooood!

(and I can see "la viejita" in there.):lol

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *KATO WORK Bruce Wayne/Two-Face suits(clean ver.)*

Where's there an old lady i dont see an old lady custom figure lol

Wow ShortRound! You make static poses look so dynamic and classy. I love the way you display these figures.

Collection's looking gooooood!

(and I can see "la viejita" in there.):lol

Gracias! La viejita is awesome though!

Where's there an old lady i dont see an old lady custom figure lol

He's talking about my Jedi Luke! :lol

Wow ShortRound! You make static poses look so dynamic and classy. I love the way you display these figures.

Thanks Alex! :hi5:

Hey shorty, I'm really digging the way you hooked up you Luke skywalker awesome illusion with saber!!!!!

So jealous! I am exceedingly envious of the top self on the fourth Detolf. Pics can't do that Joker or Bruce Wayne justice!

Back