Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep - got that. :wink1:

I'm not implying that HT have Imps on the horizon, I'm just saying that this 'one figure a year' thing isn't quite as gospel as what's made out.

These little blurbs we read periodically on the far off status of any given thing.. are for the most part, subject to change. Who really knows what's going to happen till after the fact? :)

atatdrivers.jpg

OMG. That 1:1. :thud:

The Marmit AT-AT Driver is one of my favorite 1:6 figures in my collection. I compared it to the screen used suit, and also to the 1:1 armor I have, and is spot on:

atatdrivers.jpg

That's funny. I got one of those tomy at at helmets thinking it was big enough for a custom but then compared it to my Marmit tie pilot and realized its way too small. Oh well. It's still a cool piece.

OMG. That 1:1. :thud:

You can see more pics of the 1:1 AT-AT Driver armor here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5020041#post5020041

mtumn9.gif

2zi6ahi.jpg

That's funny. I got one of those tomy at at helmets thinking it was big enough for a custom but then compared it to my Marmit tie pilot and realized its way too small. Oh well. It's still a cool piece.

The Tomy mini-helmets are 1:7, so a bit small for Marmit or SS figures. But even in this size they are quite accurate

What does that cost and how does it compare to the one you'll be selling? We can take this to PM if you prefer.

I'm selling mine exactly because I need to recoup part of the money I spent on this armor and on another item. This is ABS, the helmet I will sell is fiberglass. Usually the price for the bust is around $900-1000.

I'm selling mine exactly because I need to recoup part of the money I spent on this armor and on another item. This is ABS, the helmet I will sell is fiberglass. Usually the price for the bust is around $900-1000.

That's a good price.....I think I got a quote for one but when it i asked for a quote on shipping I never got a reply, didn't want another efx fiasco :monkey1

Damn you guys!

Forced me to go on eBay and buy a Marmit AT-AT Driver AND a Marmit Stormtrooper!

Hopefully get them in a couple of days, (shipping from within UK).

Think ill keep 'em standard - I swapped my Marmit Sandtrooper out onto a Slim TrueType and seem to remember it was a ball ache?!

Might give the Stormie a coat of gloss varnish though.... Have to see how he looks.

Damn you guys!

Forced me to go on eBay and buy a Marmit AT-AT Driver AND a Marmit Stormtrooper!

Think ill keep 'em standard - I swapped my Marmit Sandtrooper out onto a Slim TrueType and seem to remember it was a ball ache?!

Might give the Stormie a coat of gloss varnish though.... Have to see how he looks.
well,i hate these only this and that auctions:mad::gah::mad::gah:

Damn you guys!

Good man. Glad someone bought it. I hate seeing cool stuff go unsold. Makes me want to buy it...........

And my wife would kill me.

I just bought another one of these dudes on e-bay. I love them more than my SSC in terms of accuracy, but my SSC has sooo much more detail that makes me love them in a different way.

260F9C48-99B2-49AE-9F04-8D63B5FDB0FC-24243-00000DFD074605C1.jpg

Wish the future Stormtrooper figures to have the Marmit accuracy, the shaprness of SS armor, and the tight bodies from HT.

Wish the future Stormtrooper figures to have the Marmit accuracy, the shaprness of SS armor, and the tight bodies from HT.

This really shouldn't be too much to ask for should it.

And they should retail for $50

And have a decent head sculpt under the helmet.

And come in super glossy & dirty as fu*k options.

And, and, and, then I woke up and found myself clutching a Hasbro 12" trooper to my bosom. Ack. Reality, you are a cruel mistress somedays....

It has been there for some time and the price is not that good, even for an EU customer - I got all my Marmits for better prices. The rarest Marmit (and the best IMO) is the AT-AT Driver. The others are easier to find.

It has been there for some time and the price is not that good, even for an EU customer - I got all my Marmits for better prices. The rarest Marmit (and the best IMO) is the AT-AT Driver. The others are easier to find.

yeah the at-at is frikkin rare, i was lucky enough to get 2 of em. and had 3 tiefighter pilots but sold off 1 here on the site. still think the price is not too bad. its just like looking at a real guy in a suit, even better i think.

I'm missing the Marmit TIE Pilot and the Sandtrooper Squad Leader (orange pauldron). I'm considering a second Stormtrooper too. This is because I went for 1:1 props and helmets lately, so scaled items were second place. But will get these figures some day, I have enough patience to find a good deal :wink1:

Back