Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's very interesting how people got to this hobby ^^

i was always a big batman fan and i have regret it to not bought the takara batman when it was released. and after bbegins i so wanted a bats-fig, but the takara was so expensive at this time. so tdk came and two bat-figs from hot toys were announced and i've chosen the tdk v1 costume over the begins costume <.< i thought it would stay for a longer period as the 'actual' batman-design. i only wanted ONE figure, and that was the batman figure. the v1 joker never impressed me, so i was not interested in other figures. but then after ht released their br joker figure, i was so all over it and had to have that joker. and so it begans. i've purchased my begins batman piece by piece until i had the figure and then two face etc etc ^^

but i still regret not have purchased the tumbler when it was on pre-order. but i guess you can't get everything you want. i'm still very happy with my collection right now, but damn, i want moooore :D

Impressive how you put those together Pennyworth - i'll leave that for later... too much work sourcing all those pieces of clothing / accessories! Plus no space to display them at the moment!

TDK V1 was the gate to hell for me as well. Then I somehow managed to justify The Tumbler and it's been Downhill since :panic:
TDK is my fav movie of all times but I quickly lost my footing and expanded no thanks to this evil forum and it's members :lol

Emptied the 'ol detolf out for a cleaning and thought I'd share the sum of my 1:6 TDK collection
(minus my Tumbler & Batpod).

HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET ALL THE GOONS?!?!?!?!

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

[Edit] Just saw these:

Some of the clothes have changed but here's my original post:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2026295&postcount=29

Awesome DTK collection! :bow

Not my whole collection, but I wanted to show off my new lighting. :)

P1080144.jpg

P1080145.jpg

P1080148.jpg

Emptied the 'ol detolf out for a cleaning and thought I'd share the sum of my 1:6 TDK collection
(minus my Tumbler & Batpod).

Oh Dude besides having a kick ass collection I just noticed you screwed up your DX stands :lol

you need to reverse the post/stand when sticking it in the base and then reverse the inside ball grabbing fingers. As is you figures will never stand in the middle of the base ;)

Impressive how you put those together Pennyworth - i'll leave that for later... too much work sourcing all those pieces of clothing / accessories! Plus no space to display them at the moment!

Yeah, it did take awhile sourcing all the gear....ebay and Gordon Gecko while he was still around...

Awesome DTK collection! :bow

Thanks mate!

Let's go rob Pennyworth everyone! Take whatever you can! His socks, his figures, his bananas!

:rotfl

Buddy......buddy....EPIC does not begin to describe that pic.

Brilliant collection man.

Cheers bud! My only regret is that the table wasn't big enough for the Tumbler and the Batpod. :wink1: (plus they're in storage :monkey3)

Oh Dude besides having a kick ass collection I just noticed you screwed up your DX stands :lol

you need to reverse the post/stand when sticking it in the base and then reverse the inside ball grabbing fingers. As is you figures will never stand in the middle of the base

:slap:rotfl:slap:lol
Thanks bro! I always wondered why they were positioned to barely use any of the stand....I'm an idiot sometimes. :lol

:slap:rotfl:slap:lol
Thanks bro! I always wondered why they were positioned to barely use any of the stand....I'm an idiot sometimes. :lol

:lol
most fell for it as the fingers were inserted the incorrect way in the factory so they can place it in the packaging that way.... saving space... good god Eric from Toys2 made the same mistake so I am sure this is still rampant with a good number of collectors here ;)

Back