Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ze posers!

2lk8eb7.jpg

very nice love this pose!!!!

Part of my collection, Batman Keaton:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HOT7gpCIwPw?fs=1&hl=es_ES"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HOT7gpCIwPw?fs=1&hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Here is my entire batman collection. Not as many as you guys. Just finished painting the casted busts. The other 3 bat logos are drying in the garage.

I posted these pics in my collection thread but I wanted to share them here as well. I just got lazy and forgot :lol, but I like this thread because Batman is my favorite hero and probably my main focus when it comes to collecting.

Thanks for looking...

IMG_3953.jpg

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3905.jpg

IMG_4008.jpg

IMG_4053.jpg

IMG_4058.jpg

IMG_4054.jpg

IMG_3902.jpg

Simply epic

My favourite bat statue by far

Agreed, and same here. I love the Bat, but I can't say there are very many statues I want to own of him which is sad. I really wish someone would do something like Sideshow's PF line with him. Here is another...more light in this one.

IMG_4004.jpg

IMG_3905.jpg

what line is that batman figure from (biggest one in pic on the right)? Thanks Ashkan

That one is from the Batman and Son DC Direct line. Going for something like $16 on Ebay currently I believe. I actually just sold that guy to a buddy. I'm trying to drum up some funds for my missing black box 1/18 Tumbler and maybe some Cover Girls of the DC Universe statues. If anyone is interested in any of those other figures on that shelf PM me and we'll talk. I need the shelf space!

Here is another pic.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_4011.jpg

Batman discussion wise...

Not a lot of love for the "The Batman" cartoon...anyone else here like that series? Can't say it's better than BTAS but I really liked it and most of the character designs. That show just gets a bad rap with most Batman fans...just wondering what you guys/gals thought.

Also, anyone have "The Batman" maquette they made awhile back? That or the Batmobile maquette from that series? I would love to see some unboxed shots of it and would be interested in buying the Batman maquette...depending on price of course.

I really like the lighting of your setup with just the LEDs. Very cool.

I've given a lot of thought to doing something similar with my Batman 1/6 collection. I see you have used primarily the Hot Toys DX stands. Unfortunately, I have far too many figures for that to be an economical solution for my situation. I've considered building little LED strips or circuits into my bookshelves, but they are FAR too expensive...

I really like the lighting of your setup with just the LEDs. Very cool.

I've given a lot of thought to doing something similar with my Batman 1/6 collection. I see you have used primarily the Hot Toys DX stands. Unfortunately, I have far too many figures for that to be an economical solution for my situation. I've considered building little LED strips or circuits into my bookshelves, but they are FAR too expensive...

Thanks!

It was the cheapest way (still spendy at $20 a pop for each DX stand) for me to do it as I'm not very crafty.

I did just get another Detolf recently and wanted to go a different route than the "Non" Ikea lights that I had in my other 2. I went to Lowe's and they have a whole section of lighting materials like you were talking about and solutions to my Detolf problem.

I bought a couple of puck LED lights that use 3 AA batteries and are really nice and bright. The cool thing about them is they can attach to whatever you are using them for in 2 different ways. There is a built in magnet so they can just stick to something metal. Or you can use an adhesive strip or screw mount them. I went with the latter and just zipped them into the top of the Detolf. Here is a pic and look into that man. I think they retailed for $26 for 2 of them....that's a little better I guess.

IMG_3976.jpg

my joker collection!
Shame on me to post a picture of this quality :)
Only the center one is futz!
And on the left, it's not a girafe neck! It's only because it's not attached xD
collect.jpg

Back