Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my 1/18 scale Batman and Batmonile collection
18bm89.jpg

The Batcycle with figures is very cool! Where'd you pick that up?

My "V 1" Keaton Batman arrived ! Thanks to a member from:wave the board and Bruce Wayne for tipping me to the sale of this guy on Ebay

This is one of the earlier version of Keaton Bat . I understand this is one of the most sought after Bat made from Soverign Studios

The Batcycle with figures is very cool! Where'd you pick that up?
The Batcycle is a model kit from the Polar Lights it is a reissue of the original Aurora Batcycle.
Here is my custom built first Batcycle from the 1966 TV Batman
batfirstcycle3.jpg

My Batman figures collection
DSC09226.jpg

:D

Awesome...but no pants?? :monkey1

The closet scene display doesn't include legs, although in the real one it's tall enough to accommodate them. My closet is a bit smaller, so I could not include them in the display even if I wanted to. I am considering getting some anyway because I may alternate between closet and mannequin display. The suit, cape, and cowl just look too good together to not put them together on a proper human form, at least sometimes.

Or you could just say that Batman got jealous of Robin and decided to go pantsless for awhile too.

Also I should point out that I did not make the suit myself. If anyone is interested PM me and I'll put you in contact with the people who did. Everything is 100% accurate and several pieces are taken directly from the screen. I only built the closet, which is why it is not as accurate :)

Last edited:
That is slick!

22.jpg

I think this suit still looks better than TDK. There's just something about the whole sleek look.

Omg thats an amazing batman costume!! where did you get it? it actually looks like the exact costume they used from the movie:horror

Back