Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears as if you really are Batman.

Next you've got to make a replica of the TDK armory cage. :D

I've considered it. TDK suits are so much harder to do because of all the separate pieces. There are a few people working on them but only one or two I've seen are really done close to professional accuracy. The armory is another project altogether. I'd love to have the chance, but I don't have the space or resources right now. Although this project started with a single metal batarang 4 years ago, so who knows.

My Batman figures collection
DSC09226.jpg

:D

Heh, that's an awesome shot.

The armory is another project altogether. I'd love to have the chance, but I don't have the space or resources right now. Although this project started with a single metal batarang 4 years ago, so who knows.

I don't know if you had much experience in carpentry before starting this project - if not, I'm sure you picked up a lot of skills over the last four years.

A TDK armory would be a good chance to teach yourself some metalworking skills next!

Hey guys! I don't have much and my photography skills aren't that great, but here is my Batman collection so far. I just started collecting the black and white statues and I really like them.

^^^ Thats so much cooler then a 1/6 scale figure...

1:1 > 1:6 all day, everyday

The closet scene display doesn't include legs, although in the real one it's tall enough to accommodate them. My closet is a bit smaller, so I could not include them in the display even if I wanted to. I am considering getting some anyway because I may alternate between closet and mannequin display. The suit, cape, and cowl just look too good together to not put them together on a proper human form, at least sometimes.

Or you could just say that Batman got jealous of Robin and decided to go pantsless for awhile too.

Also I should point out that I did not make the suit myself. If anyone is interested PM me and I'll put you in contact with the people who did. Everything is 100% accurate and several pieces are taken directly from the screen. I only built the closet, which is why it is not as accurate :)

thats hella bad ass, looks like a Bobby C project?

Thanks to a few board members, I 'finally" got the Keaton Bat I have always wanted . Here are some Pics of my Bats and of course my favorite 'Adam west " as Batman

Enjoy

Last edited:
Back