Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its here!!! My grail is now Home.
Wow!!! This thing is a beauty. It seriously looks real. It looks like a mini Heath inside the detolf. I cant thank BobbyC enough for this art. Pictures do not do justice to this sculpt.

I will try to take better pics next time. Was hoping I could borrow my sister's digital camera but she wasnt able to bring it over last weekend. So please be aware that I'm only using a iphone camera.
I will say this, the silicone is very tricky to take a picture. The closest representation is actually the initial pic Bobby provided.
this one
2qth752.jpg

Depending on the lighting, sometimes, the paint may look too white or not much. But in hand though, it looks like the initial picture, its PERFECT!

20rmst1.jpg

2mmbq7p.jpg

2dtyzdd.jpg

14xnsev.jpg

Last edited:
Not really sure if pricing is permitted to be discussed openly. I will say this, whatever reservations I had...doubts and such about the pricing quickly went out the door when I got this. This is seriously a phenomenal work of art. It looks soooo real. The eyes are translucent. Truly makes you wish all 1/6 were made this way :)

wow! how much were you able to get this?

So this is where my inquiry was! :D When I saw your post in the latest hauls thread, I thought that's where I asked this and was surprised that I didn't find it there :D I thought my net screwed up or something and reposted the inquiry there :D

And, yups, it's ok to talk about pricing here :) it'll at least give me a ballpark figure and see if I can afford one or not :) The sculpt is truly amazing!

Hey guys,
I don't want to be an ass but I think that it's not really important to talk about the price because it's not more available and I'm pretty sure that the discussion will change after that :)
Remy > Awesome sculpt! I think that it's my favorite ^^

Insane - that is really increadible Fernando!!! The hair is just perfect!! WOW!

Now where's the rest of his clothes? Or are you planning on displaying him in the interrogation getup?

Thanks Neo. Yours is also one of my favorite, specially since it's the only interrogation scene sculpt.

I may just keep it like this Void. I'm not really big into screen accuracy but more on representation. I may eventually decide to put the coat on but for now I kinda like this look. :)

I don't want to be an ass but I think that it's not really important to talk about the price because it's not more available and I'm pretty sure that the discussion will change after that :)

People may be interested in knowing more details even if they aren't interested in purchasing for themselves (whatever the price may or may not have been). It may not be important to you to discuss what the price of any given thing was - but then again, you weren't the one who asked, were you?

No I wasn't but I care! Seriously too many threads have been closed because of this discussion ;) and you can find all the information that you want in the 1/6 bobby's thread ^^

No I wasn't but I care! Seriously too many threads have been closed because of this discussion ;) and you can find all the information that you want in the 1/6 bobby's thread ^^

I guess I don't see the need for a "discussion." One guy asked a simple question, all it takes is a simple answer.

If some people can't be mature about it afterward, that's the fault of those specific, immature people - not the original discussion itself. It just doesn't make sense to try and censor legitimate questions and interest simply because some people in the past have acted inappropriately. Don't punish the whole for the mistakes of the minority.

Back