Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current TDK set up

BDA4247D-1A01-433E-8556-A0C2F3AEA5B0-1871-00000297DA7BC403_zpsc43b510d.jpg

Bro, I'm loving the way KAI's medi mouthpiece looks on your dx12. I ordered two and will be getting them soon. Can't wait.

Looking good ecko!

What else are you planning to pickup Nolanverse wise?

Thanks buddy. As of now, just the Joker 2.0

What did you use for Scarecrow's fear gas! Looks great. I tried cotton. Too solid, yours is wispy and more gas-like.

Thanks. It's stuffing from a cheap pillow. My girlfriend has a nautica body pillow that needed to be re stuffed, I found it in it.

I'm sure most non down pillows have the same material

Holy Sheeeeeeeeeeeeet , that is awesome :lol the pill poppin Joker

Hey man , how big is that diorama? And what is it made for?

any further away shots?

ha! thanks! it's about 44x22x19 (if i remember correctly). i don't like deltofs. i like putting my figures in more organic-looking spaces. i took a super-wide picture to give you an idea of the space. it's built into my built-in and it's one of four rooms that i am making ~ as you can see it's still unfinished.

and just for funsies: it's made entirely of cardboard and popsicle sticks and random junk mostly from goodwill. the only thing i had custom-built was the table and chairs because they had to fit the exact space. i was chronicling the process here.

kitchen.jpg

Very cool, looks like Carlito is the next GIMP!

well he's been here since wednesday and they haven't taken him apart yet, so maybe he's got a chance.

Funtastic!! The fact that you were able to find some of this stuff there is even more surprising. Nice dio!

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Switched my Bat collection back to the Billy

I havethe Tumbler but it's put away :gah:

batmancollection3162013.png

batmancollection3162013.jpg

Nice display!! I have something similar in a billy for my 1/6 scale Star Wars collection. However, the doors inane have a thick black wood frame around the glass. Are these doors to be had at ikea and I missed them, or did you have something custom made? Again, sweet setup...

Something about that cool little set up reminds me of the funny "Twisted Toy Fare" comics in the Toy Fare magazine. Anyone used to read those before the magazine got cancelled? Before the internet, that's how I got all my information about collectibles and toys.

Yes! I love those! You know they collected all the stories and put them in trade back form, right? Over a few different volumes. They're great. You should pick them up.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

1. yes ~ it's one of several dioramas i am working on.
  2. i explained above: he dropped his meds ~ hahahaha
  3. variety?
  4. he's wearing the zcwo work duds and a tan t-shirt. i keep meaning to change him (and bruce) into something else.
  5. i only started collecting last august ~ yeah, i need an intervention!

: D

Well,I love it! Very original.

Edit: I just checked out that link you posted. Great stuff! Looking forward to what else you come up with. Now it sounds like you were planning on doing something like that even before you started collecting, is this something you've been doing for a while now?

Last edited:
Well,I love it! Very original.

Edit: I just checked out that link you posted. Great stuff! Looking forward to what else you come up with. Now it sounds like you were planning on doing something like that even before you started collecting, is this something you've been doing for a while now?

thanks!

and no, actually, i bought a dx01 for my birthday and while i was waiting for it to arrive, i just started building. i started with a kitchen because i already had that stove (which i bought at an antique store a billion years ago and which i had been randomly using as a bookend).

harvey dent's head (a lucky ebay grab) and a couple of spare true-types arrived first, then the dx01 ~ by the time october came around i had bank robber joker and gordon as well.

and i've just been building/adding ever since.

this is definitely a fun hobby!

: D

I think your display is up there with the best I've seen on this forum just because originality, creativity and well...eccentricity. :lol Would never think to build a whole kitchen to have my Batman figures hanging out having a cup of tea and popping pills or something. :lol

Switched my Bat collection back to the Billy

I havethe Tumbler but it's put away :gah:

batmancollection3162013.png

Sweet setup man!

I have something similar in a Billy for my 1:6 scale Star Wars collection, but the doors I have for my Billy have a thick wood border around the glass. Are these doors to be had at ikea, or did you have something custom made? The doors that you have look much better, allowing you to see more of the inside than the the doors I have for my Billy.

Again, nice looking collection!

Woah! Any other shots of your TF Exclusive BB Bruce/Batman in that kneeling pose. Never have seen it outside of promo shots. People thought I was crazy moving his elbows/shoulders to look like he's gonna toss a batarang. How long has he been like that?

Back