Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thats really cool. The years werent too kind though

That's awesome ,Salla! But yeah, its beat to hell. :lol

Still, very cool. :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

That's awesome! I knew he wore nikes in the first film but AJ VI's in returns?! Had no idea. That's really cool, would've loved to own this piece but you're very lucky. You're right about if it had the jordan in the title of the eBay listing, it would've gotten more interest. But if anyone deserves it, you do man. It was fate lol congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is one awesome piece of Batman history there. Thanks for sharing :)

That article was a great read!! Nice find and congrats!!

Very great piece. You deserved it.

Well that's certainly a keeper. That's fantastic.

nice one Salla. an actual piece of movie memorabilia is never a bad find.

Thanks buds! I really appreciate it! :1-1:

Sallah

Thanks, guys. I've still got about twenty or so bins of Batman toys to unpack, but this is all I can display at the moment. Hope to find some new display cases on craigslist in the near future...

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when your awake, he knows when you've been bad or good, so you better be good, OR ELSE....

Outstanding display Rex. There is soooo much and the usual problem with such massive collections is that they might look really disorganized. Not yours though. Everything is so meticulously placed on those shelves and in those cases. It's got to be relatively easy for you to find exactly the figure or vehicle or other collectible you are thinking of (as long as it's part of your current display) because of that neat layout and how everything relates to each other.

One question though, for the stuff that isn't in cases, isn't dusting a pain?

Outstanding display Rex. There is soooo much and the usual problem with such massive collections is that they might look really disorganized. Not yours though. Everything is so meticulously placed on those shelves and in those cases. It's got to be relatively easy for you to find exactly the figure or vehicle or other collectible you are thinking of (as long as it's part of your current display) because of that neat layout and how everything relates to each other.

One question though, for the stuff that isn't in cases, isn't dusting a pain?

I'm sure it will be. I just finished the display last week, so I haven't had to try out the dusting yet. I used to have a similar (yet much smaller) set up with some wooden shelves back at my parents' place, and it wasn't too bad. Only required a few dustings a year.

I plan on adding sliding glass doors on a track in front of shelves eventually, so hopefully that will help with dust issues. It's just not in the budget right now.

Glad you guys like the display. It took a lot of time, Windex and paint, but I finally have a home office that I really like (my desk is in a corner of this room that's not in these particular shots).

Back