Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is going to be $250 at least...

They took special photos for him and an advance video showing off all his fantastic new parts / design... they are trying to soften the blow when the price is announced...

$250 and he's mine; something insane like $300 plus and I am gonna pass....$299 don't count either

He is going to be $250 at least...

They took special photos for him and an advance video showing off all his fantastic new parts / design... they are trying to soften the blow when the price is announced...

they did the same things with R2, and people were expecting a 250$ pricetag there too.. and he came in at 149.

If the price is too ridiculous, I'll skip and just display a Hasbro version with R2. It would be a let-down, but at the end of the day, not that big a deal. R2 is far more important to me and even more important are other things I could do with $250. The more I keep seeing people mentioning prices above $200, the less I feel inclined to spend on this guy honestly. I passed on Tamashii at $280 without a second thought.

Last edited:
I really hope a lot of you are wrong about the price, thats a lot for a figure that will hardly include anything. I still will get it, but it would be nice to see it at or below $200. Is he diecast like some of the Iron Mans?

I really hope a lot of you are wrong about the price, thats a lot for a figure that will hardly include anything. I still will get it, but it would be nice to see it at or below $200. Is he diecast like some of the Iron Mans?

No diecast, all plastic :)

If the price is too ridiculous, I'll skip and just display a Hasbro version with R2. It would be a let-down, but at the end of the day, not that big a deal. R2 is far more important to me and even more important are other things I could do with $250. The more I keep seeing people mentioning prices above $200, the less I feel included to spend on this guy honestly. I passed on Tamashii at $280 without a second thought.

I totally agree with this. I'm putting my R2 with the Bespin Luke figure so 3PO could be a pass if it's not price friendly. I was already torn as I felt I needed a second R2 to go with this so it's got a $200 price (figure plus shipping plus exchange) before the 3PO figure itself.

It looks like they are marketing it as a Tatooine version so I'd like to see it come with a damaged swap out arm. If they did that I could put him with the SS Tuskins.

Is that a guess on the EX or did I miss some info somewhere?

LandoFetgif.gif

PS: check the video.

I lied. It's in the video like Wor-Gar said. My brain must've thought there was an image on their site after watching that video.

Back