Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to PO this and then I think my SSC Star Wars collecting days have come to an end. Truly a bummer since I've been collecting this line from the The first figure. I own almost every figure from this line. I've been priced out of the hobby. Thanks SSC for an awesome collection. Sucks that the prices have skyrocketed.

I thought a severed arm could have come as an exclusive item too.
It would've been nice had that been included, too. Would be a great pose to have him standing and holding the severed arm over his head (I'm thinking yelling at R2 to fix him).

Well, the price seems to reflect the "new" pricing, the expected $229.99. Likely a $30 increase due to the Disney license.

I expect TIE pilot now to also be $219.99-$229.99.... so that one, like the X-wing Luke, will be a pass. Or pre-cancel.

But this one is simply a must.

The head is round! :lol

Yup! It still looks great and much less noticeable at slight angles. I'll definitely be picking it up. Love the shot outside the cantina with R2 and the dewback. $229.99 after coupon I can handle = $220 at my door plus some RP.

At least I have a year to save up RP or look for any coupon codes larger than $20. Compared to R2, this is really a $130 figure though. Just saying. That seems to be the new Sideshow thing, add a one to the leading digit.

I'll say the price is expected yet not welcomed. However, this piece really should come with the severed arm as EVERYONE is mentioning. Since it is part of that scene to begin with.

One thing I'm glad to see if how they did the glowing eyes. The way its broken up or diffused looks really nice.

The gold looks warmer too in some of those shots -- which is a good thing -- although its likely the lighting.

I'm in for one. The price is expensive but about what I expected it to be. The exclusive should really include the severed arm to go with shoulder though.

Rook, did you take these latest photos too? If so, can you clear up a question about the eyes?

The way its broken up or diffused looks really nice.

The eyes look like they may have been colored in post on some of those shots - I haven't looked at all the photos yet.

Thought it would reach $250 but glad it didn't.

2171_press03.jpg

2171_press16.jpg

2171_press04.jpg

2171_press05.jpg

2171_press08.jpg

2171_press11.jpg

2171_press10.jpg

2171_press13.jpg

21711_press01.jpg

21711_press02.jpg

repost

I was hoping to display 3PO with the Dejarik Holochess Set. Any idea if he will be articulated enough in the knees to be placed in a sitting position?

I honestly thought he'd cost more, which I'm very glad I was wrong about. This figure is way more impressive than the pilot Luke and cheaper. Its a win win and a definite preorder. I love the fingers and the exclusive arm. He'll look really awesome next to R2.

Back