Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, believe me. You are not. These wonderful figures make many of us poor. Bring on the 2 minute noodles!

Both the regular and Exclusive versions C-3PO Sixth Scale Figure will be priced at $229.99
Pre-orders begin this Thursday, November 20th.

Not bad.

I am really not wild about the lack of true torso wiring. I felt that was one of the Tamashii's greatest selling points.

Thought it would reach $250 but glad it didn't.

2171_press03.jpg

2171_press16.jpg

2171_press04.jpg

2171_press05.jpg

2171_press08.jpg

2171_press11.jpg

2171_press10.jpg

2171_press13.jpg

21711_press01.jpg

21711_press02.jpg

Not bad.

I am really not wild about the lack of true torso wiring. I felt that was one of the Tamashii's greatest selling points.

I'd like it a whole lot more at $199.99, at least the price isn't the instant NO way that X-wing Luke is.

I will preorder this and then I will be done with Star Wars 1/6 collecting unless the prices reverse, and we all know that won't happen.

So, if The SW license is so expensive as SS has stated, why is something that has unique tooling (and can't be repurposed) come in at less than Luke's price? Something seems fishy.

neet. higher prices though...

This will be a day long remembered. We have seen he end of affordable 1/6th star wars figures, we will soon see the end of the sideshow line entirely.

Probably taking the exclusive. Does anyone know? Is there a scene where only one of his arm was ripped away?

neet. higher prices though...

This will be a day long remembered. We have seen he end of affordable 1/6th star wars figures, we will soon see the end of the sideshow line entirely.

I can only hope for other protocol droids that follows are not as expensive.

So, if The SW license is so expensive as SS has stated, why is something that has unique tooling (and can't be repurposed) come in at less than Luke's price? Something seems fishy.
Well, they could make other protocol droids, like K-3PO and TC-14 (with some minor modifications, like removing the chest dent). That said, 3PO looks pretty good. Like the movable fingers but the ab wiring would bug me a bit.

Back