Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is unfortunate Jango isn't at the con....

I'm remaining hopeful that we're in for a good one here...Echo turned out really well...I'd like to see Jango be as good if not better...

Maybe if somebody in here is at the con, they can ask Sideshow about it....

I actually went ahead today and called sideshow about the possible dates of my summer orders. I'm 100% buying the Robo two-pack as well as MKIII but have been very close to Jango Fett buying. She said they expect it to be late next month. Late August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got this notice:

Thank you for your pre-order of the Jango Fett Sixth Scale Figure EXCLUSIVE (21491)!

We are working hard on your hand crafted item and wanted to update you on the arrival status of your item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse between August and September 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is expected to arrive between September and October 2015.

I wonder what could possibly be going on with this Boba-esque figure?

How long have we been waiting for this figure now? Seems like it has to be some kind of record for a figure that they've already mostly done (Boba).

This post below is from May 2nd, 2014, when it went up for pre-order. Didn't R2 go up right around that time too? So we're looking at 17 months from pre-order to shipping--that's nuts.

Just ordered!! Available now!

Wow, 17 months, and pushed back even more now. What the heck is happening with it? I still really want it, hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Wow, 17 months, and pushed back even more now. What the heck is happening with it? I still really want it, hopefully it will be worth the wait.

They were probably originally running him with the googley-eyed process and after that backlash pulled him back for retooling of head/eyes. I never liked the built-in ear muffs on that head sculpt anyways so I never ordered this.

So on the fence about this guy still. It being pushed up helps. And I think I'd be patient and see if a deal comes up for this figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not holding much hope but they could be tweaking earmuff HS and helmet too. Anyway, it does look like the production team is facing difficulties in translating the prototype into an acceptable final products.

So long as he's not cancelled...I don't think it has anything to do with "replacing" the eye like some folks are saying. Any new process takes some adjustment time to really work the way it's supposed to. I think the separate eyes look great on Rex and Echo. .and hopefully Fives (I'll know next week)... so I expect them to look great on Jango too..

I don't mind the wait...there's plenty of stuff lined up between now and then to feed that figure habit.

7KJKuef.gif

Back