Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7KJKuef.gif

Probably, I for one am holding out hop that they have made a number of adjustments so its taking longer. fingers crossed

and if not, then he's cancelled, he went up before NRD's became scripture so no sweat off my back

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439578899.807511.jpg

This picture really tempts me to get this Jango Fett. I have the other two.
And with the release of the 1/6th Hot Toys version, I'm still pretty happy with my Sideshow Bobas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure thats the Medi Jango. It has the 2nd jetpack he uses in the film. The Sideshow one only comes with the first jetpack. Also that pic is from the old Sideshow Boba fig that came out long before the Sideshow Jango went up for order. You can find it in the product archive.

I'm pretty sure thats the Medi Jango. It has the 2nd jetpack he uses in the film. The Sideshow one only comes with the first jetpack. Also that pic is from the old Sideshow Boba fig that came out long before the Sideshow Jango went up for order. You can find it in the product archive.

Actually, after some digging, Trengence is right. Since that was taken last year, they're using the Jango prototype. For any gripe against the Medi Jango, at least they took the time to create an accurate helmet, hence it doesn't have that little piece by the mandible/cheek. That was VERY lazy of Sideshow.

This figure is a cancellation waiting to happen.

Perish the thought, sir! I'm hoping this turns out really great...been waiting a long time for a good Jango figure. I'm hoping this is it....because I don't see HT or any other high-end company going into the prequels for any figure production ideas in the future...not with HT on a OT tear and the new Diz Juggernaut just around the corner....

Still patiently waiting here....

I can see this being HT's first PT figure in about two years from now.... just reuse many of their Boba parts.

As similar as they are, besides Jango's Kamino jetpack, there is nothing you can share between Boba and Jango. SS trying to be cheap and use Boba's helmet is the glaring complaint these past few pages have been about. I highly doubt Hot Toys makes that same mistake.

I can see this being HT's first PT figure in about two years from now.... just reuse many of their Boba parts.

Very possible!
I think I'm still going to get this figure. I really want to complete my Fett collection and I for one do not see anything wrong with my SS Proto and regular Boba Fett. When it is posed decently and put in the detolf I think it looks great. But that's me....and I had a debate there with justifying getting the Jango over the new Boba. "It's Hot Toys, it's only $30 more, it looks better"! But I like these SS figures and while HT may make a Jango in the future, it may not be for awhile. Plus the figure comes with quite a bit of accessories. They really cover everything with this figure. For me I really love the Fetts, the Mandolorian armour. Getting a Jango is a priority. And I'm still buying what will be the very best fully articulated Boba Fett in the ROTJ 1/4 scale. Sure the SSs may not be perfect, but I'm still happy to complete my SS Fett family with Jango.

Well after more than a year I'd like to see what this guy turns out to look like. Seems a lot has changed since this went up for preorder.

I'd hope at least that the helmet "mole" is removed. I'm also hoping the size of the helmet is reduced. Relatively to the body it is too big. What I don't think they will do is make the body a bit bulkier. Jango Fett was solid!

Back