Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was this on display at Celebration? Just wondering if it had been updated at all from it last appearance at a show. ...

hmmm... so... any news or is sideshow just leaving the customers in the dark like normal? :gah::gah::gah:

I've been getting worn out by the loooooong wait for this guy. but seeing the new Hot Toys ROTJ Fett reinvigorated my excitement for this figure. Not too much longer now:impatient:

Yeah I'm tempted to get this as I'm such a huge Fett fan and this would complete my sideshow Fett collection of ESB Fett, Proto Fett, clone trooper vet and than the original Fett Jango. Plus getting the 1/4 scale Boba. I will see where I'm at money wise, but it would be a nice add.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually looking at some pics of this figure...it is pretty sweet. Love the effect attachments and there is enough accessories. I would have loved to have seen some updated pics of the figure and it is odd it wasn't shown at SDCC since it is due for release very shortly. I think this is a buy. Just hoping to wait for a discount.

This was the first figure I ever cancelled because Sideshow still hasn't changed the helmet, the one available way to display him (besides the ex) so hopefully some in-hand pics will be better since he's not as SDCC

This figure is an enigma, I thought the Boba helmet they used on him was a rush to get it seen move, but its been a long time and I don't think anyone has seen any pics of this thing with the right helmet on, which honestly could probably have been modified right with the mats and a few hours to spare by quite a few of the talents on this board.

I fear for my poor Jango PO. Too much good OT stuff coming. Decisions decisions...

I still have my PO.... but this wait has been unusually long and I would rather put my money into a 2nd Boba (Jedi) than a Jango.

Even Sideshow's skills have changed since this went up for order and I'm wondering if this will receive the benefit of better work or if this will seem like a retro figure from 2010.

I still have my PO.... but this wait has been unusually long and I would rather put my money into a 2nd Boba (Jedi) than a Jango.

Even Sideshow's skills have changed since this went up for order and I'm wondering if this will receive the benefit of better work or if this will seem like a retro figure from 2010.

At least the wait isn't as long as their Cody PF

Back