Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Sideshow posted updated pics of Deadpool, any of this guy shown up yet?

No, unfortunately. Still the original photos. It would be nice to have an update of the progress of this figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could say the same, ill likely have to cancel my ex. Because tge dollar is much **** up here, hoping he turns out like the proto so I can feel better about my decision

I always thought that the Boba inherited the Jango helmet and repainted it. But maybe that's a bit far fetched.

If you go by the Clone Wars series, Boba destroys Jango's helmet after rigging it to explode as a booby trap for Mace Windu.

If you go by the Clone Wars series, Boba destroys Jango's helmet after rigging it to explode as a booby trap for Mace Windu.

Yeah I am a huge fan of Clone Wars and really liked what they did with young Boba. Such a lil trouble maker! But I know that was made after Episode II...and i always remembered young Boba in the film picking up Jangos helmet (with his head inside -morbid) and thinking this is the passing of the torch so to speak. Inherits the helmet, suit and the Slave 1 ship. Now of course the Clone Wars series dispels that notion, but I wonder if that's what the film version was trying to get across to the audience. Who knows?

Yeah I am a huge fan of Clone Wars and really liked what they did with young Boba. Such a lil trouble maker! But I know that was made after Episode II...and i always remembered young Boba in the film picking up Jangos helmet (with his head inside -morbid) and thinking this is the passing of the torch so to speak. Inherits the helmet, suit and the Slave 1 ship. Now of course the Clone Wars series dispels that notion, but I wonder if that's what the film version was trying to get across to the audience. Who knows?

I always assumed the helmet he rigged in CW was justa generic "prop" or replica or something, not Jango's legit helmet

I always assumed the helmet he rigged in CW was justa generic "prop" or replica or something, not Jango's legit helmet

I guess we will never know!
Consistencies aside, I just like what they did with Clone Wars. Novel take on the universe and some of the most beloved characters. Whether it is Jango helmet in the end doesn't matter. I just really enjoy new, exciting and thought provoking takes on characters. A lot better than some of the movies, namely the prequels.

I guess we will never know!
Consistencies aside, I just like what they did with Clone Wars. Novel take on the universe and some of the most beloved characters. Whether it is Jango helmet in the end doesn't matter. I just really enjoy new, exciting and thought provoking takes on characters. A lot better than some of the movies, namely the prequels.

I loved the second Boba plot line where he was a bit older, thats where clone wars really took off for me. Shame that series ended, it still felt so incomplete and didnt tie in with ep3 as well as it could have

Yeah I am a huge fan of Clone Wars and really liked what they did with young Boba. Such a lil trouble maker! But I know that was made after Episode II...and i always remembered young Boba in the film picking up Jangos helmet (with his head inside -morbid) and thinking this is the passing of the torch so to speak. Inherits the helmet, suit and the Slave 1 ship. Now of course the Clone Wars series dispels that notion, but I wonder if that's what the film version was trying to get across to the audience. Who knows?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jango's head had already fallen out. If you go back and watch his beheading (a morbid instruction in itself), watch the shadow...you can see the shadow of his head fall out of the shadow of his helmet. Pretty cool!

Never noticed that before... although generally I try not to watch AOTC :lol

Watched it again this past weekend--- I'm watching them (the Prequels) now though with my three year old son. If you jump over the Anakin/Padme stuff it's an enjoyable watch. I like all of Ewan's Obi Wan and in AOTC he finally gets to do a lot. I've got the Medi Jango and I'm quite happy with that one posed-- but this SSC one (like all of their releases) is tempting. Trying to not be a completist anymore so maybe I'll hold off and wait to see if I can get this one when it's on a deal.

Jango goes down fighting a Master Jedi.

Boba goes down being bumped by blind man.

Both should have picked their battles better.

:lol

Watched it again this past weekend--- I'm watching them (the Prequels) now though with my three year old son. If you jump over the Anakin/Padme stuff it's an enjoyable watch. I like all of Ewan's Obi Wan and in AOTC he finally gets to do a lot.

:exactly: I liked Ewan throughout the PT and the battle scenes are lots of fun.

:exactly: I liked Ewan throughout the PT and the battle scenes are lots of fun.

He's the brightest part of the PT and if they do an Obi Wan anthology movie (as has been speculated) I'd love to see the Tatooine showdown between him and a cybernetic Maul (as the CW is canon we know that revenge is a motivating factor for Maul)-- They could go spaghetti western in style/theme...

Back