Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my processing email. Sweet! I thought I'd get Han and Chewy two pack before this but oh well.

Its probably been mentioned already, but what's with the little port on the side of the helmet? It wasn't in the original design, or the movie...

:dunno

Going to try and snag this guy used in a year or two. Jango is one of my favourite underrated characters and I actually like his aesthetic more than Boba's (blasphemy, I know). I first saw the original trilogy when I was too young to understand what was going on, and then watched the prequels much later, so Jango in the prequels was really my first exposure to the Mandalorian bounty hunter look. It's kind of a funny inversion of most fans' experiences—to me, Jango feels like the OG and Boba seems like a repaint.

Sometimes they just sneak some "production version" photos into the gallery on the site...I keep checking but...not yet.

I'm eagerly awaiting this...like most of you would love to see if they indeed did make some revisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know, other the having no wrist gauntlet, I don't see the small dental file on the helmet anymore :dunno

Could it be they actually fixed it?

But it looks like sideshow boba fett helmet but repainted, not sure but from what i can see it got the robochicken look

jango.jpg

Haha I saw that video and I was too busy looking at the helmet to see if they fixed it that I never even noticed the missing guantlet. Thats a pretty big oops on their part.

Back