Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jango's head had already fallen out. If you go back and watch his beheading (a morbid instruction in itself), watch the shadow...you can see the shadow of his head fall out of the shadow of his helmet. Pretty cool!

Thanks for pointing that out for me.
I've seen that scene many times and never noticed that.

Reminds me, this was one of my favourite background characters (and action figures) of the saga...

72ad58e69cafe7762d599bcb5e88d0ee.jpg

Coming soon as per Sideshow's newsletter. In stock by the end of september it is i guess.

Arriving in Sideshow warehouse in 2-4 weeks due to "significant delays at the Port of Long Beach caused by the dock worker contract negotiations." Is that still going on or are they talking about the slow down from the beginning of the year?

Arriving in Sideshow warehouse in 2-4 weeks due to "significant delays at the Port of Long Beach caused by the dock worker contract negotiations." Is that still going on or are they talking about the slow down from the beginning of the year?

Got that notice too. Certainly every has or will. Not sure why they're still blaming Long Beach but maybe there's still a backlog. Whatever. Gives me more time to decide if I want this or not.

Doubt I'll get to see in hand pictures before I got to pay up, so my decision on 'keeping or cutting' will be solely based on my affinity for the character.

If I dont see it before they charge me, im cancelling, not worth the gamble

I'm feeling the same way. They usually hit with armored figures... but this has too many potential "Boba v1" issues that I feel they failed to address.

No rush for me with this character since it seems the breaks are being applied to the PT. By the time the PT gets the greenlight again from Disney, it will be a few years and the hobby will have improved to the point where maybe the HT version of this character is the better gamble... gaging from HT Boba Fett.

Well, I for one am stoked for this...we've been waiting a while. I hope the photo gallery updates with some pics of the production piece...crossing fingers that it turned out as well as the recent Arc Trooper figures....really like them...well-detailed, clean and decent paint on the portraits and the eye system Sideshow uses these days looking it's best. Here's hoping Jango fared as well....

C'mon Sideshow! Pictures please!

Back