Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popped in mostly to check out the head sculpt hoping to get an idea about Luke X-Wing. Something seems off on the head sculpt.....No intention to purchase so I won't waste time wondering what but I am keeping my optimism on Luke...

Popped in mostly to check out the head sculpt hoping to get an idea about Luke X-Wing. Something seems off on the head sculpt.....No intention to purchase so I won't waste time wondering what but I am keeping my optimism on Luke...
Yeah the head sculpt is so-so in my opinion. Not terrible but not great either. The same can be said about the figure as a whole I think. The flight suit looks weird to me especially on the legs it looks too baggy.

I wouldn't mind having the Red 5 version of Luke but so far indications from Sideshow's output tell me it won't be worth the price.

Yes, yes we do. I'd kill for him! Asmus has done a great Christopher Lee sculpt. I won't hold out hope that SS can match theirs ...

I was going to order this until I saw how purple the clothing turned out.
Medicom seemed to do the same thing, is it that hard to match a bluish purple color?

[/ATTACH] 662a5f66-180b-423e-8fe8-93c1451022e4.jpgJango_OP.jpg3SwDN.jpgJANGO_55.jpg

Bottom left photo isn't helping your case much as it looks kind of purple there, plus the helmet in that photo doesn't match the helmet in the photo of him shooting whatsoever. I think in hand the jumpsuit color won't be as glaring. Looks like a nice figure--head sculpt should have been included with the regular, I feel like half his scenes in AOTC were with the helmet off.

Bottom left photo isn't helping your case much as it looks kind of purple there, plus the helmet in that photo doesn't match the helmet in the photo of him shooting whatsoever. I think in hand the jumpsuit color won't be as glaring. Looks like a nice figure--head sculpt should have been included with the regular, I feel like half his scenes in AOTC were with the helmet off.

that photo doesnt look purple at all to me, certainly not as deep a purple

Jango costume on display at Celebration II (most of this set have bad flash - these are the least affected) though even at the dented helmet there seems to be confusion over the color...

Jango-Fett-Costume-CII-050502J-12.jpg

Jango-Fett-Costume-CII-050502J-04.jpg

These don't seem to have enough purple. It seems like it's an even mix of purple, blue and grey.

Personally, I think a bluish grey matches the steel of the armor and blue of the helmet best.

Back